More Pix Of My Z...cuz Im A Photo Whore...

that new seal looks tighter than a nuns cunt on christmas eve bro! Hope it holds for ya

EDIT: car looks good in one color FTW! just stay flat with some blue and orange memphis colors!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

They did a good job on that window GP..Looks nice...I still think silver would look killer on that ride..Like the ground effex that you have on the car now, broke up with some Black...OHH Wee that would look tight..Tinted up...Lowered about an inch on those rims..I like the hearing aide picture...Old dude...I love it..

thats awesome man. should be getting some better voltage=higher wattage=more SPL. gonna be crazy when its painted and all. I would love to see that if i was working at a glass place and figure it's just an old pos car and then when i walk up to fix the window...see all them subs in there.. haha

18's in a wall to come....Its not all about the posts....check the member #...

Hey GP.... does Josh work there at Autoglass? Saw him in the pics. Just wondering. Is he still gonna but those seats from you? If not please don't kill me!!!! :excl: Plus I know about the others. Guys don't look in his backyard. Why do you think he has so many Cavis covering up everything. HA HA HA. Also it does look good in the matte black. I wonderif there is anyway of keeping off all those marks that get on it?

thats awesome man. should be getting some better voltage=higher wattage=more SPL. gonna be crazy when its painted and all. I would love to see that if i was working at a glass place and figure it's just an old pos car and then when i walk up to fix the window...see all them subs in there.. haha

it was kinda funny cus.............

Posted Image

this guy Josh...in the red shirt....I work with him...and caddmann 75..........well Josh was at the show ,I was at when we popped the window...I had never talked to him at work,seen him at the show...checkin out my car...about the time we popped the window...and I was like.........hey dont you work at starmark....we got to bullshittin and he said he had a buddy wit a glass shop.......and I got her fixed on monday....................Awsome...

well he told these guys about my car ...six fifteens in a cavalier....they were like,,,,,,,,,yea sure....when I pulled in there .....both they jawz hit the floor......it was great..now one of them wants me to do some glasswork on his 64 impala...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived