More Pix Of My Z...cuz Im A Photo Whore...

hell yea man, anything over 150 is bangin hard!! shoot anything over 145 does damage...

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

hell yea man, anything over 150 is bangin hard!! shoot anything over 145 does damage...

yea my prediction was 147 148ish...so Im happy..

I just dont know what Im going to do about that damn back window ...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Damn Tim finally got figured out to a starting point i see. you come over to my place so i can check it out since i have the kids all week and have a problem with the carseats... don't ask long story. Things look great and now maybe you can have a little extra time for the outside now. anyways if you do come over i'm in those river ridge apts building 1301 #8. C-ya ps how's work goin'?

thats really good for the car not even bein on

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

GP its fly as always bro and don't trip on the car show thing... flat blck primer for the win :D I have been watching you build this thing for some time now bro and i can honestly say i was fucking happy as hell to see you finish most of it. Showed your thread to all the homies that came over "you got to see the sickest fad and glass work i have ever seen" GP its looking great bro keep doing it, and it will all payoff :D

Archived