• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOOOOOOO flashlight man ha good to see you back mang.

Wow, this is confusing with both threads up, need to look at those dates hehe.

Questions:

1) Did you see anything cool, like Roman ruins (Alexander's castle etc etc)

2) Did you get to try and shawarma

3) how is the drugs

j/k on that last one, but I would really be interested in hearing on the first two.

1. no ruins, we were in the helmend province. but i did see somee old pillars maybe to something but we just patrolled past em didnt really pay attention to em (had my focus on the tree lines)

2. dont know what that is but i tried some afghan dip and i only had it in for a couple minutes before i felt light-headed and spit it out.

3. didnt do em. but the were everywhere, marijuana fields were a thing of beauty and found some heroin and hashish every once and awhile when we searched houses

just to give you guys an idea of what we dealt with. and to clean up my last thread

http://www.vimeo.com/6995256 trailer for a documentery about us coming soon (about 1.5 minutes long)

http://video.pbs.org/video/1295117818/ this is the whole PBS Frontline they did on us (its about an hour long but the beginning is pretty intense)

1. no ruins, we were in the helmend province. but i did see somee old pillars maybe to something but we just patrolled past em didnt really pay attention to em (had my focus on the tree lines)

2. dont know what that is but i tried some afghan dip and i only had it in for a couple minutes before i felt light-headed and spit it out.

3. didnt do em. but the were everywhere, marijuana fields were a thing of beauty and found some heroin and hashish every once and awhile when we searched houses

Super interesting! Thanks for the reply.

images-1.jpg