• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might offend somebody but I think the Middle East is the best place to travel and check out some history and culture. Just a hint of danger is enough for anyone to feel the excitement, but actually having people get hurt or killed would ruin it.

I feel guilty about enjoying relaxing weekend on the Red Sea knowing that just a few hundred miles over yonder there is a tornado of hell going on at possibly that exact moment, but, like I said, it is exciting.

images-1.jpg

I might offend somebody but I think the Middle East is the best place to travel and check out some history and culture. Just a hint of danger is enough for anyone to feel the excitement, but actually having people get hurt or killed would ruin it.

I feel guilty about enjoying relaxing weekend on the Red Sea knowing that just a few hundred miles over yonder there is a tornado of hell going on at possibly that exact moment, but, like I said, it is exciting.

it would be an awesome place to visit, the area is beautiful. no pollution (at least the rural areas) the sunsets/sunrises were gorgeous. it's just shitty the taliban have to fuck it all up

Edited by flashlight_65