haha I love when people are dancing and playing their music loud at a light and ill just look over, give a lil nod... THEN BLAST EM!!! RAwrRAAa! Then they give ME the look like im the ass hole for playing my music too loud :rofl: They < reasoning

I had a couple of GHETTO black chick pull up at a light the other day with what sounded like a shitty flea market 8 bangin some stanky leg *Chills*... Urgh. Shit sounded NASTY.

well i was listening to my music with no subs and the volume at like 1/4 way. And i could hear both chicks yelling the lyrics.

So i hit the subs and cranked the volume. At the time i was listening to a little Metal so i think the fact that the music got drowned out by All That Remains pissed em both off. They gave me a funky ass look and blew through the red light lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I have one. expedition on 22s and spinners visor tvs overhead in dash and headrest tvs all turned on and playing some ghetto movie. little baby bump. Dude pulled alongside me and a buddy when I had the cavalier walled off (two re XXX 15s and two Orion 2500ds at the time) Had his girl in the car and everything. I looked over and kind of laughed and shook my head since this was well after the spinner fad had gone out. His girl sees this and says yeah you like this truck don't you boy. I just looked at her and said yeah its cute with those little baby rims and baby system and let it rip. The look I got was :o :o :o :o :o :o

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Haha i was sitting in Traffic on Black friday ( stupid idea to shop with my girlfriend on that day) but we were in the middle of everything and im listening to my music loud thats why i have subs and all that. and some guy comes up and stands infront of my blazer and was yelling at us to turn it down so i just laughed and started driving towards him then like two mins later i have car full of women flipping my off and i just put my windows down and waved and laughed lolz

I was going into the Freeway and this Toyota Avolon was in front of me playing there radio, So i did the same. they did not like it too much from the look's of it. My girl friend took the pix and we LOL all the way home.

309.jpg

WTF!! Haha.. I haven't seen anything like that in my life.. haha