XS Power

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They Both up the voltage for the whole electrical system. The VCM is adjustable though

Bare with me, I'm trying to figure something out. The MLA unit just upped the voltage to the batteries connected to it correct? The XS Power VCM ups the voltage of the entire vehicle? I gotta get my info straight.

As Hotdog said they both increase the voltage of the entire electrical system. With the VCM your voltage is adjustable and not limited by your alternators variable voltage output.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

• 7 months later...
so is this taking the spot of the mla? or running in conjunction

what i want to know is if you have to buy a seperate harness for each alternator we have 4 in our tahoe also, cant you just jump the one orange wire to each of our existing plugs? i dont want to clutter it up under there!

thanks!

The VCM is not made to work with a MLA.

Edited by A to Z

Glad to see you got it and everything is going good so far.

WE HAVE ORDER ONE OF THESE FROM 3 PLACES AND EVERY ONE OF THEM HAS CALLED US BACK AND SAID OUT OF STOCK OR BACKORDER? HHHEEELLLPPPP!

ANYTHING YOU CAN DO? WE HAVE A SERIOUS NEED FOR THIS! ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT!

THANKS!

***Again just for everyone's info this is just a demo version. The shipped product will look almost just like this one, but there are a few tweaks to it.***

Edited by A to Z