posting from my tahoe at 65mph

:lol:

Just don't crash it bro....."Sorry officer, I was surfin while driving". I'll be seein you when I get back in town homie. I'll actually have about 2 1/2 weeks off. BTW I'm postin from my boat that's 40 miles offshore..Doing 12 Knots :lol: ..satellite interwebs FTW...lol

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

I run a laptop mounted in my International teatherd to my phone via blue tooth.....and i have a dash cam hooked up thru yahoo im so i can stream live...or I go to voiceandvideochat.com and stream live and talk to other people in the chat room while they watch me drive down the road.........................So now you need a web cam so you can do live demo's

IMG_0097.jpg

Edited by RHoughton1

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine

I run a laptop mounted in my International teatherd to my phone via blue tooth.....and i have a dash cam hooked up thru yahoo im so i can stream live...or I go to voiceandvideochat.com and stream live and talk to other people in the chat room while they watch me drive down the road.........................So now you need a web cam so you can do live demo's

This.

I'm posting from myh couch, watching tv, watching amovie on Itunes, sitting on my couch, with a 15.4" laptop screen and a 15" screen secondary screen.

But even that's not as bad@$$ as posting while doing 65+ mph. That's awesome.

Edited by 1992Chevy K1500

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

lol at all your gang members coming out from all the alleys, it was a simple joke,no butt hurt meant, why do yall take the net so seriously?

seriously,its cool as hell,you already know that,and know that i love it,if i didnt i wouldnt be getting it done. :D

guess ill have to get in the airplane and make a post or text you again while doing 200 or so :D just messin..AGAIN..before the ninjas start jumpin out again

Edited by 98HOEONSIXEZ

lol at all your gang members coming out from all the alleys, it was a simple joke,no butt hurt meant, why do yall take the net so seriously?

seriously,its cool as hell,you already know that,and know that i love it,if i didnt i wouldnt be getting it done. :D

guess ill have to get in the airplane and make a post or text you again while doing 200 or so :D just messin..AGAIN..before the ninjas start jumpin out again

Someone took the burn a little to harsh... :rolleyes:

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

no shit but you cant do it from your truck, from your dash, until somebody comes out and installs your stuff for you. im so glad im not dependant on other people LOL...."meh"
Ouch!
LOL! I remember when I first came here and said something against the grain to or about Steve and holy shit, the nut-huggers came out in force!!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Ouch!

LOL! I remember when I first came here and said something against the grain to or about Steve and holy shit, the nut-huggers came out in force!!

they will do it...I wonder if his wife gets mad cause his sack is empty all the time from um'...

Edited by Dee in Dallas

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!