some one is goin 2 have pink here soon

im with triple on this

he got shit backin up him

Edited by 01zx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Ouchh, that sucks bro. Id def demand my money back and to share shipping costs back.

Why try and cover up somethin you know is rigged man?

Lets keep this forum clean, please.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Look you sir are the scammer here. The terminal fell off that side...i epoxied it back on. Theres been quite a few threads started about that issue, dont believe me than search it.

You are now realizing that this sub WILL NOT work with what you want to do...finally taking everybodys advice not to mix model btls. AFTER you bought this one. BULLSHIT!

This isnt walmart...you cant just return shit. And from looking at it you scammed him clearly on the weight...it weighs 67 pound...you kept talking him down on the weight like you knew what you were talking about.

This sub is 100% functional and why do you care so much about the epoxied terminals seen as they are going to be hidden anyways.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

I know I got scammed but it is ok I learned who not to trust. HE said it didn't have to be reconed, but how can that be if it doesn't work? And IF it was already broke then why cant I have my money back. I traded 2 BTL's from TKitt21 on here and we never had a problem and his had to be reconed, but I knew they were broken, he said nick at fi said that it should not have to be reconed, but how is that? hmmmmmmmmmmm