WTF! Thats A First

thehoe92

So my mom brings me a ticket and says she got it in the mail... :censored:

look at it and the violations are tinted front windows and windshield and sticker on the windshield (team nor*cal bass)

the ticket said it was issued Black Friday at 3 in the morning!!

and at the bottom is says complaint

ok WTF!

first of all my windshield is not tinted unless you want to get really technical the top like 4 inches is but thats factory INSIDE the window itself

second of all since when is it illegal to have a decal on your windshield?

obviously one that covers the whole thing but mine is just like the tint law it only goes up to the line on my windshield.. even the guy that made the decal for me said that he can't make them any bigger because its against the law.

the front windows being tinted I know is illegal I am fully aware but damn really what does a white boy have to hide :lol:

my house is out of the way in a neighborhood in the middle of no where so that means someone COMPLAINED because I cannot imagine a cop stopping by my house to give me a ticket at 3 in the morning

and who the fuck complains about window tint anyways all my neighbors know me and they know I have a loud ass stereo and they are all cool with it otherwise they would confront me and 1 has but said I could do it when his girlfriend isn't home blah blah

I'm assuming its the dildo that lives like 100 yards away who complained previously when I had a rant like this and said he would citizens arrest me if the noise disturbance continued

for those that haven't seen my tahoe...

IMG_8118.jpg

IMG_8120.jpg

so anyways me and my dad have to go to court in march to settle all this...

any advice?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
without having a tint meter on your window ...they have no case ....its just her say ...

so if I use that as a defense would that mean they would use one on it?

and I think the reason it says windshield tint is because all 7 windows are tinted 5% and the back 5 windows are a little more because of stock tint so it looks really dark inside with no light coming from the sides

EDIT: RedJay thats the problem I don't know where he lives he has only confronted me once and I backed off found a new spot to test my shit, didn't want to piss the new neighbors off even though he's across the neighborhood, but then going to the local meet up one friday I leave and my mom calls and he came to our house and complained to my mom like really dick face talk to me the owner of the bass not my mom she didn't do shit, but otherwise I want to but I'm not going to be a dick about it and disgrace car audio

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

damn nice tahoe man, and about the ticket, thats ridiculous, go pull up to that assholes house and crank your bass

ooo ya bc that will fix it all....people like u gives us "bassheads" a bad name

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

without having a tint meter on your window ...they have no case ....its just her say ...

Yeah, pull out the hear say card. If they have no proof (like a meter, or if they do something different where you live like a dude said something about if a cop can't read a piece of paper through the window) it's just hear say, and charges will be dropped.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

so if I use that as a defense would that mean they would use one on it?

and I think the reason it says windshield tint is because all 7 windows are tinted 5% and the back 5 windows are a little more because of stock tint so it looks really dark inside with no light coming from the sides

Yes ,without physically putting the tint meter on there and pulling a reading ...its hear say ...kinda like a speeding ticket ...without the print out of your speed there SOL ...

Archived