So is the "txt tlk" becoming more prevalent?

Funny story about that lol. I met this really hot girl and got her number. Well when she added me on myspace a while back, her whole page looked like what you typed out cody. It bothered me so much i deleted here lol

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

For those that feel strongly about this adopt Boon's signature.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

i attended public school, didnt really learns me da good stuff.... :crazy: ~lol~

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I'm SO glad someone else hates this! I've had my moments where I don't put a period or something at the end of a sentence or don't capitalize the word "I," but for the most part I've got perfect grammar. Hell, I even put proper grammar in my text messages! It's just how it should be. That way everybody else understands what the fuck you're talking about. The thing that gets me most is when people go out of their way to capitalize every other letter. ThEy SiT tHeRe AnD dO tHiS aNd It AnNoYs ThE fUcK oUt Of Me. It's even harder to read, and takes probably 3 times longer to type because you have to hit Shift every other letter. Gah!!! USE VOWELS!!! I can deal with no commas, that's not the biggest deal to me, but PLEASE use full words and at least periods to break up sentences. I'll even let you not capitalize the first word of the sentence, as long as I can understand what you're talking about.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

As far as short replies, I have been known to make posts with as little as 4-5 words, but usually spelled correctly. having cell phones in class with internet is the culprit :)

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

it'll go away in a year when everyone has full keyboards on their cells and 1337 speak becomes synonymous with geeks who sit on the computer all day being internet tough. The next generation won't even know that existed, it was a fluke of the late 90's.

On my blackberry I've gotten into the habit of spelling out full words correctly and punctuating, like even apostrophes and stuff. The only time I don't is when I'm driving one handed and trying to text.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

it'll go away in a year when everyone has full keyboards on their cells and 1337 speak becomes synonymous with geeks who sit on the computer all day being internet tough. The next generation won't even know that existed, it was a fluke of the late 90's.

On my blackberry I've gotten into the habit of spelling out full words correctly and punctuating, like even apostrophes and stuff. The only time I don't is when I'm driving one handed and trying to text.

I don't know dude... As time goes on these kids are also getting dumber.

It bE CoOl To Txt LyK Dis.

On my Iphone I spell everything out correctly, but occasionally miss grammar points.

buT Wen EvryWun Txts EvrY Wurd In EvRy SnTeNs lYk dIS iT teNdS to rELY pISS ME ofF.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

phones are bad, but i HATE it when people come here and are like wut da fuk is up wit dis shyt in muh box? just type the fucking words out! and save yourself from looking like a ruh-tard and at least *look* like you have an ounce of sense in you.

and i totally agree with boon's signature lol

Exactly Ray, ever since I got my BB I always text out the full word and right punctuations b/c its a lot easier to do compared to older phones.

Back when I was a senior (05) in high school some kid in my English class had to write a sentence on the board, he spelled "probably"--"prolly", everybody was rollin, the teacher wasn't too happy haha

I do hate that this stuff too...some chick on another forum I'm on uses absolutely no punctuations and just misspells a lot of shit, this is how she always posts:

big rich!!!that skiem! everythign was a big let down this year esp bay area rap ! that raided , the jack , wich im pretty pissed off about actually !

im waiting on that new cold worls hustlers ! and that new yougn d boyz ! and the apt 3 killahoes ! should be better next year !

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Twitter isn't the cause (though it doesn't help any).

I've bounced around internet forums since I was 13. I never signed up, but I saw one post somewhere on the net that was so atrocious, I still remember it to this day. The poster said:

win u tri tu git off couch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n u kint!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!n u rok bakn4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!n u den git up!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!r u do in majicke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!???????????????/////???//???////????????

:rofl: :rofl:

the post was deleted (trash-talkin)

and it annoys the **** outta me (though sometimes it's funny).

I admit, sometimes I intentionally mispell words, but they're mostly spelled the way I talk in real life. Sometimes I intentionally do it just cause I feel like it.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card