Sonic Electronix

Hey guys, I am thinking bout upgrading my system dramaticly. I wana go big and hit high numbers. I am also thinking bout getting a different car. I was guna go like a newer Impala or somthing else kinda like that. I am wondering what kind of sedan cars you got, what your running, and what kind of numbers your throwin down on the. I would like to know where they are being recorded to< (dash,floor,etc.) I was thinking bout going with a FIBTL 18. Just one...but I am second guessing it, because I think for some reason i can be louder maybe for cheaper. I do not want to go low quality for no reason though. Just 460 bucks is alot of doe for a highschooler. I am currently running 2 JL Audio W3 V2's in a seald, seperated enclosure. It pounds really good and hard but just got old to me and i want more. I also have a Hifonics Titan on this setup. Just let me know what you driving and your setup...and anything else you may want to add. Thanks alot guys.

I have reached 149.2 on a burp and 148 on music, mic on the dash..

See sig for sytem details, all in the trunk.

Edited by sodfamily

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

Ya I got like 8k in the bank from working..But i have to go to collage after high school. So i can't just blow it all. Ram what kind of subs are you thinking? and accord man..U think i should just port my setup right now? More ideas more ideas!!!!!

3 dc xl18's, 4500rms, sub forward port up half wall at 30hz, does an easy 148.5 on music, and stays within a db from 25-40 hz

i dont suggest walling your DD though, im regretting it. lok at thorshammer's build, he does easy 151+ with 2 10's in the trunk

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

3 dc xl18's, 4500rms, sub forward port up half wall at 30hz, does an easy 148.5 on music, and stays within a db from 25-40 hz

i dont suggest walling your DD though, im regretting it. lok at thorshammer's build, he does easy 151+ with 2 10's in the trunk

He does 150s with tens? I gota see this! And i wud like 150 or more...lol i know its soooo hard to get those numbers but im committed. my goal is 150 no less.

Ya i love the subs i just dont think im hitting that loud. Im guestamating im rite at 140 give or take a few dbs. And i also thought bout finding another pair of them and having 4 12s but i just dont know... So ram you were guna get a pair of these? Dont you have a really mean kicker set up? And y would you want the subs facing forward?