Sonic Electronix

Haha so okay we had our District three Finals for football tonight we won 35-28

so i go to wendys b.c im starving and there is this blazer sitting there just blaring his music so i thought id be the dick i am and pull next to him so he gets out as my bass hits and he walks over and is like what you got in there so i told him two 15" L7's 1000watts each hes like i have two 12" w3 at 500watts each he thought his would be louder he played Da Blow and i was like ehh not bad so we sat in my blazer and i played Pocket Full Of Paper

and he got out after the first min i just laughed and went to eat as everyone around laughed at him drive away ,

Don'tcha just love that. ;)

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Uh.....he thought his 2 12's on 500 watts would be louder? That's almost as retarded as when I was in highschool these 2 dorks didn't think it was beating until you heard distortion! My friend had a bug with 4 12's and I had a Monte Carlo with 6X9's cuz it was a new car. I turned it up just to clown around and these retards actually were telling people I had more beats than my friend!!! FTL!!!!!

Starting From Scratch!!

Seems like you are quite the system gangster in your town lol... You have a new story what seems to be at least once a week. I hope u have an alarm and a nice place to store your truck at night. You gotta stand to assume that at least one of the people you've let listen to your system, would be willing and capable of stealing it. Whether it be to have a loud system of their own or to just get some quick cash out of it.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

isnt this the 2nd time your kickers did amazing work... if only i counted the times i've shut ppl down all over sac in the last 2 weeeks lol... but louder or not u got what u got

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived