Sonic Electronix

yeah i know, the protection light isnt on.

i dont understand it...just on my way back from the store my stereo was working flawlessly....

get back in it to get food and it sounds like one sub is missing...then it starts hitting idk man. Ive spent almost all day trying to fix the thing.

where you from ? if you can figure it out soon enough and your close enough i can try and help , but check your subs make sure the wires are still good on the inside

for subs popping etc i would DEFINITELY check the amp ground. make sure its all secured, the lug is tight on the wire, the lug is bolted to clean straight shiny metal (not a seat bolt or anything like that). make sure your rca's arent pinched anywhere also. that could also be a possibility

for subs popping etc i would DEFINITELY check the amp ground. make sure its all secured, the lug is tight on the wire, the lug is bolted to clean straight shiny metal (not a seat bolt or anything like that). make sure your rca's arent pinched anywhere also. that could also be a possibility

i know the ground is on the back seat bolt right now lol, but my old amp worked fine with it..

ill check it out though.

after last night...and using my stereo

it's almost like my amp/subs start working after my truck has been on for 5-10mins...

if i shut my truck off go do something and then get back in they dont work, then all of the sudden they decide to start working like when im just driving down a street.

still going to reground my amp today though...