If you think a jordan type of style is what you are looking for, my best suggestion is just to look at jordans and find what you like. It is kind of hard to suggest a shoe in that category because it then falls to too many variables. I personally love jordans, and don't really find any I don't like the feel of, so it comes down to looks. But, what I think may look good in jeans may not look good to you in jeans etc. That being said, the "rising suns" (not technically called that since they recalled them... all white retro 12's) just came out and I love the look of those, but make sure you get some good cleaner. (I am of course partial to the foot locker stuff... freaking amazing)

another current favorite is the hallowed grounds

I also love my kobe IV's and end up wearing them most days. Pretty comfortable, especially with a spenco insole.

any way to be more specific? I am leaning towards no, but since I go to college full time I don't work much (only breaks) Im not always too into things. (but I can find out with a simple text message)

If you are talking about the IV's, it comes down to the store, (newest we have are the black and blue's) if you are talking about the V's, I dont think they are out yet?

Disclaimer:

It is almost 7 am my time, and I have been up all night doing homework. Anything I have said here is subject to later editing.... lol :01nocomment8so:

yup thos ebe the ones an do u guys have the tracy mcgrady(adidas) TS cut creator shoes an the TS creator(adidas) in the tmac color which is all black an red or the dwight howard color way which is the black with the blue stripes with the stars

an the last pair is the

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index.js...97&colorId=

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

our store is slightly new you could say. It used to be a clearance store but was switched over at the beginning of the year I believe it was. This means we are still in the process of showing what we can move out. We have been requesting Adidas basketball shoes, but for some reason all they have given us is the droptops. Nothing too special in my book. Luckily we are starting to get some better stuff. We got the rising suns and the flu games that both just came out, and we bearly squeezed into getting the space jams. This makes me happy.

That being said, we are in the process of getting a lot of house of hoops exclusive stuff. We got in some interesting shades of hyperdunk noflywires and flightclubs, and there should be more to come.

I usually keep my shoes clean...specially if i spend alot on them, havent spend over $80 on a pair in a while, but trying to get some jordan retro 13, but dont kno from where, around here NO place has them. Any idea who would have them?

air-jordan-13-retro-white-black-true-red-dl-main.jpg

haha, I get every last mile out of my shoes, the ones I just "retired" (still use occasionally) had the mouth look (both fronts would open) and the soles were non-existent. Me and shoes are a love/hate thing, never really cared about having expensive ass shoes, cuz there gonna get fucked up anyway.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

I usually keep my shoes clean...specially if i spend alot on them, havent spend over $80 on a pair in a while, but trying to get some jordan retro 13, but dont kno from where, around here NO place has them. Any idea who would have them?

air-jordan-13-retro-white-black-true-red-dl-main.jpg

If you just want any pair of 13's, there is a pair dropping a bit later in the month.

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/index.html#/...;cid=375453-061

Any time you want a specific color of any shoe... sometimes ebay is your only bet if you really want it. Of course then you run the risk of getting a fake etc, so just be careful where you buy from.

http://sneakerbistro.blogspot.com/ my local shoe place, but he'll ship stuff out if you want usually. Place is so legit they have their own limited edition signature shoes and g-shock, lol. Stock a lot of limited edition or hard to find stuff.

I kinda rock DC versatiles all the time. Limited color runs so noone has the same shoe, and theyre comfy as hell (even if youre like me and on your feet 10-12 hours a day.) I have some dunk high snowshoes too (all nylon, like snowpants material, all waterproof) and some Mike Shinoda xander high's. I'd kinda rather have stuff that noone's seen before than the hot shoe of the month.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC