DC Sound Lab

You know what, on second thought, you are right.

No matter what will be shown, most likely I won't be happy.

Why?

Because as much as they won't say it, they can manipulate the settings to prove whatever point they want.

This argument could continue on forever and in the end will essentially accomplish nothing (in my eyes).

In the future I suppose I'll just keep my mouth shut and let everyone else say their "oohs" and "aahs" even if there's a lot of questions that need to be asked.

But just for fun, I can guess what's going to happen next. A Team will retaliate, everyone will agree with them, and then everyone will think they "owned" me or whatever. I'll do my best to refrain from posting further.

Finally thank you I will take you as a man of your word and count on you refraining from posting again.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

I have stayed out of this cluster of hate and discontent for 12 pages.

Tommy you know I have nothing but respect for ya.

What I dont understand is how you can come in here bad mouth the DC supporters and criticize Clay and Rusty for putting up a new project that is clearly a prototype when you yourself started a thread about a prototype woofer.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=439411

This has nothing to do with the Flat cone or anything there of but its a thread started by you about a prototype woofer that you constantly defend even though you have never had one. Nor does(did) anyone else have one. How can you bash folks around here for doing the same thing you did?

As far as the xl not being able to handle 1k thats just plain sad. I have teammates that run sundown 3500's at .5 on single xl's all day everyday. Do they see all 3500 no and theres no need to go into box rise, voltage etc... we all no the variables to getting all an amp can deliver. One things for certain they see way more than 1k.

Again I got nothing but respect for you and your accomplishments so plz dont take it as me attacking you. I'm just shocked that a seasoned competitor such as yourself would attack a company the way you have.