XS Power

• 3 months later...

How do I become a team member, I currently have 6 XS D1400's as well as the 14v Intellicharger! You guys have a great product and the only batteries I run in my Distinkt Sound demo truck!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

How do I become a team member, I currently have 6 XS D1400's as well as the 14v Intellicharger! You guys have a great product and the only batteries I run in my Distinkt Sound demo truck!

03' NISSAN XTERRA

(1) AQ3500d

(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

• 3 months later...

Any local places in Sacramento, Ca (95828) to buy XS Power Batteries....Im looking for d2700 and friend is looking for (2) d3100

Thank You

as a matter of fact........and i think i have some D2700 in stock.

im still waiting on word on the D3100's......they were on back order last time i checked.

email me @ [email protected] if you want to come by and take a look.

:)

I know this is an old thread but i got a few questions i just received my XS Power D2400 Battery from AudioSavings and it said it came with the M6 Terminal Hardware but it didnt come with the posts is there anyway i could put this battery without posts in my car under the hood? and Also it say warning papers saying i need to charge it before using but i dont have a AGM charger but my battery tester says its good so is it really good? Could i just let the alternator charge it?

Only thing I see on their site for the D2400 is it saying it comes with M6 terminal hardware, which you should have gotten the threaded bolts to use ring terminals. If you didn't get this hardware then just send us an email and we can get you a bolt kit out. If you want to run automotive posts, then you will need a set of 580 or 586 automotive posts. If you read the instructions it should say if the battery is sitting at 12.6V or higher then it is ok to install, but we suggest fully charging prior to installation.

Any questions just give our tech line a call at 888.497.7693

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

• 2 years later...

And dealers around merced county or Stanislaus county, California

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270