• 3 months later...

Heres my warrior. Not the fastest but its still fun as hell to mess around with. One of the cool things is that my dad made the nerf bars for it. They dont look the best but i bet theyll last longer than some of the top brands out there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

• 2 weeks later...

heres our new toy....2001 kawasaki 650 4x4 switchable to 2 wheel drive, snorkled....honestly i dont like the color but my wife did so we got it...payed 2800 for it, has 530 hours and her boss has known the guy that owned it for about 20 years so it was well taken care of, theres this place they go to out on highway 90 that has like a 3 mile track of mud ruts and hills, were going next saturday should be fun B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived