Hey guys as you can see I don't post much but I visti the site alot, and like the help shared by everyone here. Just a quick question though. I am in the market for a new vehicle and I am going to get an SUV. I found an Equinox but I am not sure of the room in the cargo area. If there is anyone who owns one that could give me any insight into how much room is back there I would greatly appreciate it. I am looking at putting two 18's in whatever I get and it looks mighty small back there, just didn't know if they would fit.

did you try just going and looking at one?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Hey guys as you can see I don't post much but I visti the site alot, and like the help shared by everyone here. Just a quick question though. I am in the market for a new vehicle and I am going to get an SUV. I found an Equinox but I am not sure of the room in the cargo area. If there is anyone who owns one that could give me any insight into how much room is back there I would greatly appreciate it. I am looking at putting two 18's in whatever I get and it looks mighty small back there, just didn't know if they would fit.

Go look at one and rip out the tape measurer and get to measuring :P. Also one some sites for the specs of vehicles they have how much cuft of cargo space the car has (but I don't think it's measured under the window line).

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I live in the boonies. I found the thing on the internet its 168 miles away from me. It's no big deal just curious. I just thought there was a guy on here that had one thats why I was asking. If I can find one to measure I will do that.

thanks guys.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/specificat...r-ls_dimensions

Not all the dimensions you need, but should give you a estimate on how much space you'll have back there.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I doubt that you can fit 2 18s behind the back seats, depending on how large the box is though.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I had a friend lock the keys in hers. Thats the day I found out it took like 30 seconds to get into one, without breaking anything.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.