so time to buy a new computer and i know jack shit

as the title says i know jack shit about computer and im looking to get a labtop or a desktop dont matter i have around 500 bucks

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dell+-+Inspiro...d=1218119764359

this is what ive found that i like but i know nothing about it so those who know plz help many thanks yall

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

doesnt look like a bad computer for the price.

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

If you only knew how to build your own computer desktop. You'd get twice as good parts for that $450. Anyway, it's fairly easy to build your own. Go to newegg.com and price parts. Definitely worth it. I've built 4 computers without much prior knowledge. Just make sure you're static free.

ya thats what i was saying i dont want to spend more than 500 bucks or so i know tax will bring me over 500 but before tax if theres one for a lil more i might but like i was telling you i know nothing about computers

edit : me building one aint going to happend im not smart enuff to figure all that out now

Edited by fischy fisch
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

so do you want a laptop or desktop? what you posted was a laptop..but if your at home mostly and dont really travel then id go with the desktop..I can link you a nice one for the price if so.

it really dont matter i just looking at labtops just in case i need to travel with it i can but it dont really matter

it really dont matter i just looking at labtops just in case i need to travel with it i can but it dont really matter

As long as it isn't for gaming or HD Hardcore Media then I say that one will do great.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

As long as it isn't for gaming or HD Hardcore Media then I say that one will do great.

http://www.staples.com/Compaq-Presario-CQ5...SC3:CG71:DP4119

comes with windows 7

I bought one for my grandparents when they first came out and they love it..ive used it and set it up for them its a good solid computer..if you play games or do any media or whatever just upgrade the RAM and/or Video Card.

EDIT: If you need a new monitor you have 100 dollars left over :)

Edited by Ccab

ive got an lg screen now so i dont need one and i going to do a lil gaming not much iTech you thikn it should be fine or no and what would you recomend