Sonic Electronix

Sundown 2000d vs. audiopipe 3000d

ive done 149s on sony xplods does that make them good too?

No they suck for what most of us do, but isn't SPL the number in which our interest is measured? Keeping your statement in mind I got a decent argument for you to ponder. If we are measured by SPL wouldn't that make your bumpin ass xplods "good" in your application of the subs? :hairtrick:

Come on man you have to admit seeing xplods doing 149 would cause some high fives and respect for at least the subs in your car...

Live the dream baby...You will be shitting your pants again before you know it.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No they suck for what most of us do, but isn't SPL the number in which our interest is measured? Keeping your statement in mind I got a decent argument for you to ponder. If we are measured by SPL wouldn't that make your bumpin ass xplods "good" in your application of the subs? :hairtrick:

Come on man you have to admit seeing xplods doing 149 would cause some high fives and respect for at least the subs in your car...

not at all because its all install

not at all because its all install

Of course quality build, ideal environment (power, box specs etc) is most of the battle with hitting the high numbers.

But you were talkin about quality of the equipment?? that is what my comments were in reference too.

what im getting at is sometimes shitty stuff works enough to get a stupid number...im not into audio for numvers...i enjoy listening to music loud and enjoy the many aspects of the sound...most of these cheap amps have shitty crossovers bleh thd etc etc, i'll pass becasue i can, but i guess i can see why cheap people would grab them up.

what im getting at is sometimes shitty stuff works enough to get a stupid number...im not into audio for numvers...i enjoy listening to music loud and enjoy the many aspects of the sound...most of these cheap amps have shitty crossovers bleh thd etc etc, i'll pass becasue i can, but i guess i can see why cheap people would grab them up.

Word. I feel ya on that, for the most part I just like to rattle my nuts and jiggle the chicks tits in the car in front of me or the seat next to me.

Archived