ok so my 360 has been actin up the last few days, it takes forever for it to read the disk n then it will randomly say that it is unreadable or it will freeze, has this happened to anybody else? does it just need to be cleaned or what? I've had it for a yr n it just started acting up so idk

ok so my 360 has been actin up the last few days, it takes forever for it to read the disk n then it will randomly say that it is unreadable or it will freeze, has this happened to anybody else? does it just need to be cleaned or what? I've had it for a yr n it just started acting up so idk

Sounds like you need to send it in. And I'd figure out if you have had it too long for the warranty. Extended is only for RROD but worsecase scenario you pay them $95 or something to fix it for you. Don't open it up, whatever you do.

images-1.jpg

Sounds like you need to send it in. And I'd figure out if you have had it too long for the warranty. Extended is only for RROD but worsecase scenario you pay them $95 or something to fix it for you. Don't open it up, whatever you do.

^^^ this...also have u tried installing the game on the harddrive? one of my buddies had this problem and he installed it on his hd and it worked..idk if it will work for u but its worth a try

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Archived