Second Skin Audio

coil burning??

LoudBimmer

ok...sooo...ummm....

Im going to go out on a limb and say that a level 3 (re se) cant handle 1200 watts, based on the fact that 600 watts stunk one of the coils up....

I am also going to say that only one coil CAN be run on a DVC sub, so long as you are running half the power the sub is rated for...in this case it would be 300 watts...

This is correct, but actually its more around 40% of RMS. There is an article out there some where about DVC subs and running them off one coil..blah blah blah. You all went off on him about running it with one VC when he can, but he was just over powering the one VC.

NFS...save your money, calm down on the beats(especially at idle) and get your electrical up to par first. Doing everything half assed is going to cost you more in the long run.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

That's what I said when I first saw it too... when he's at idle, voltage drops to like 13.8 and slowly decreases. Give it a few revs and it jumps to 14.5

Go figure...

My toyota would do something similar. It's with the regulator or something. It gets to a certain point and drops the voltage down. Rob with DC Power explained it, but its all gibberish to me how it works...I just know it works. hahahaha

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

• 3 weeks later...
you learn something new everyday.

You must learn all sorts of new things every other second huh?

Why do you insist on this being your everyday motto.

I want to go back and count every thread you have EVER posted this on.

How old are you dude? I'm thinking your age might have to do with why you don't listen to people.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

You must learn all sorts of new things every other second huh?

Why do you insist on this being your everyday motto.

I want to go back and count every thread you have EVER posted this on.

How old are you dude? I'm thinking your age might have to do with why you don't listen to people.

so you think you know everything about car audio?

That's what I said when I first saw it too... when he's at idle, voltage drops to like 13.8 and slowly decreases. Give it a few revs and it jumps to 14.5

Go figure...

my alt does that, but thats if the engine is idling low after its been warmed up. voltage goes to like 13.5v sometimes and a few times it has gone to 12.6. rev it barely, 14.5v

so you think you know everything about car audio?

i never claimed that i knew everything about car audio but i LISTEN to people.

I ask questions also but not a hundred times. i ask once and LISTEN to what the answers are.

I don't ask the same question after my question has been answered by a whole FORUM of people.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

i never claimed that i knew everything about car audio but i LISTEN to people.

I ask questions also but not a hundred times. i ask once and LISTEN to what the answers are.

I don't ask the same question after my question has been answered by a whole FORUM of people.

get the sand out of your vagina dude. this has been resolved on this topic already.

get the sand out of your vagina dude. this has been resolved on this topic already.

hey now... lmfao

Archived