Mechman Alternators

Show off your ride on www.mechman.com

hey everybody!

We've re-vamped our website for 2010, and have added a cool new gallery that allows any of our faithful customers to show off their installs, alternators, etc... Just click the link, set up an account, and post up your stuff!!! We'de love to see what everyone has been up to!

http://www.mechman.com/gallery/gallery2/main.php

i would post a pick of my celica however 2weeks after the alt was put in i got hit by an expedition and the car was totaled but the alt still worked great

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

i would post a pick of my celica however 2weeks after the alt was put in i got hit by an expedition and the car was totaled but the alt still worked great

Bummer. I hate to hear that...

Hey Matt, am I missing something? How do I upload my pictures to your website gallery?

No, it should be pretty straight forward. I'll have my IT guy double check and make sure there is nothing wrong.

No, it should be pretty straight forward. I'll have my IT guy double check and make sure there is nothing wrong.

Once you’ve logged into your account, click on the “Your Album” link at the top right of the browser window. This will take you to your own personal album that you can upload and edit freely. Your album will appear in the main “User Photos” album after you access it for the first time.

Once you’ve logged into your account, click on the “Your Album” link at the top right of the browser window. This will take you to your own personal album that you can upload and edit freely. Your album will appear in the main “User Photos” album after you access it for the first time.

Thanks Matt...figured it out! I'll be adding more later.

"I don't bullshit. I do what I say & say what I mean."

Final_TopKick_Soundstream-1.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2925230

http://www.armoredhaulin.com