• Last Reply

amazing amazing work gp...why you gotta make it look so simple heh  :W:

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

im just curious on how to make kickpanels and i was seeing how u were doin it from start to finish and would like to use ur techneques to make some tweet pods and i was wondering how u start off, do u mask off were u want it to go, then put tinfoil over the taped area, then spray a release agent and put some resen on it and let it cure and take it out and trim to fit? and when u cover it u use ca gule to hold the cloth to the fiberglass mold? oh and on the inserts u take what u have left over that u cut out of the rings and cover em in tinfoil and screw em down real tight and then resen over that and lay down kitty hair and resen over that, and some mat, then resen a couple coats, then body fill, sand, body fill, sand and primer , sand then more body filler then primer to check for uneven spots? im just askin the questions so wehn i start i wont fuk anything up, ima try wit a fiberglass kit from napa and see what i can do then try my hand at it, my tweet pods are goin were the sail panels are on the top of the door and to get the pod to stick would u ca glue it or u think my best bet would be sand it down real good and resen it then put my rings on it then rap it and do it that way? ive seen ppl on other places just glue rings to it how tehy wont and use body filler to get there angle then resen and fiber glass over that to get it good n solid would that work best? sorry for all the questions just dont want to be standin there wit this stuff and askin myself why did i start if i had not a bit of knolage, anywho thanks for the help timmy

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived