SMD Woofer Flex - MRS. Meade Hairtrick v.2 - CRAZY LOUD!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that thing looks a shit ton more violent then the btls and just as stated before even form going to like 1.4 to like .7 i guess really makes a damn difference

and meade no disrespect but you have a nice and pretty lady shes a keeper :good:

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

That looked crazy! But I think you need to lower the box a bit because the SMD woofers are going to hit the roof of the tahoe when they`re broken in, lol ;) This vid was a very nice christmas gift :D

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Dem Boyz is MOVING!!!! Fuckin awesome steve!!! I cant remember Davids exact words but it was sumthin like "if it wouldnt b4 ,now ,i know its gonna cave your other lung!!!"" LMAO

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Very fuckin nice!....those SMD's are punishing...whenever you see particles going everywhere.....shit is going down....on another point that HD camera has great sound reproduction....good job!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Very fuckin nice!....those SMD's are punishing...whenever you see particles going everywhere.....shit is going down....on another point that HD camera has great sound reproduction....good job!

really? damn bro this is the one i DONT like :D :D its the sony T90 (720). I havent tried my 1080 on beat yet. That one is so big its gonna be best for when i have a helper......and my gopro isnt the best cam for music so i may just give up on it and use it for other crap (like what it was made for). Its still a nice 1080 its just best i think for racing, parachuting, dirtbiking - things with wind (wind without bass in it that is).

the T90 is very slim and not bad picture in the daytime at all so i will use it on occasions where im not prepared (i keeps it in my pocket all day). The big sony 1080 is where its at though and that will get the most use in vegas :D Ill probably run an RCA over to my screen so people can look at themselves gettin a demo :hairtrick:

edit: i forgot to say thanks! also thanks to everyone else that gave up love in this thread!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

really? damn bro this is the one i DONT like :D :D its the sony T90 (720). I havent tried my 1080 on beat yet. That one is so big its gonna be best for when i have a helper......and my gopro isnt the best cam for music so i may just give up on it and use it for other crap (like what it was made for). Its still a nice 1080 its just best i think for racing, parachuting, dirtbiking - things with wind (wind without bass in it that is).

the T90 is very slim and not bad picture in the daytime at all so i will use it on occasions where im not prepared (i keeps it in my pocket all day). The big sony 1080 is where its at though and that will get the most use in vegas :D Ill probably run an RCA over to my screen so people can look at themselves gettin a demo :hairtrick:

edit: i forgot to say thanks! also thanks to everyone else that gave up love in this thread!!

No shit? lol....thought that was the new fella...probally because that was a new kind of bass introduced ...you can REALLY tell the difference in sound with new set-up if that be the case! I might have to snag up one of those Sony's ...seem to have great FPS and amazing sound reproduction....i think she's a keeper! lol....but once again congrats on the new subs...and i wish i could make it out to Vegas...but...my bitch ass has got to find a new job! Take lots of vids!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png