Ronnie Peay Aka Hornets Nest Wheel Scam!(a Scam Dont Buy! - For Your Information Only)

This is my most recent email from ronnie..

I've been informed by state authorities and legal counsel just to aid you in getting your money back. Bottom line, it was a noble idea to try to help people save 1/2 off of things they may or may not normally could afford. My biz is scuttled in a mess by charging less than I should have and now with no means to make up the difference it's best to start the process of getting your money back. Now, I got to ask you to do one of two things. If you used a credit card or your bank card as a debit let me know so we can go that route, but if you just used paypal and paypal only I'll need to know that too. I think we call can agree this ordeal has gone on long enough so it's time to bring things to a close....

So I guess Ill start thiss process

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

if he took your money and DID NOT BUY SHIT with it then that means he either

A: still has the money or

B: spent it on something else.

whats all this "aid you in getting YOUR money back" bullshit?

DIRTY. So FUCKING DIRTY......

btw: for the record if you see a set of 24's for $1500 with tires they are either chinese knockoffs that will not last, used, or its too good to be true. Especially if its a KNOWN more expensive brand like Lexani.

Ray, sorry this happened to you......same to anyone else that got took.....

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Like a lot of other people have said - it's an exact fit for the "Ponzi" scam.

Sad that he took advantage of people like this but you always gotta put your guard up - and like it's been said before: If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

if he took your money and DID NOT BUY SHIT with it then that means he either

A: still has the money or

B: spent it on something else.

whats all this "aid you in getting YOUR money back" bullshit?

DIRTY. So FUCKING DIRTY......

btw: for the record if you see a set of 24's for $1500 with tires they are either chinese knockoffs that will not last, used, or its too good to be true. Especially if its a KNOWN more expensive brand like Lexani.

Ray, sorry this happened to you......same to anyone else that got took.....

Shit the tires for 24"s alone cost about $1,500!

That dudes prices wernt cheap at all. I can walk into a wheel shop right this minute and get them for the prices he was giving.

Some one should find some people that know this guy. 5 bucks says they will tell you that he used to not have a penny to his name and now hes rolling around town like a super star. If thats the case then some one should talk to this guy in person.

Put his addy in the google satalight pic thing and youll see a nice pic of his trailer lol

Like a lot of other people have said - it's an exact fit for the "Ponzi" scam.

Sad that he took advantage of people like this but you always gotta put your guard up - and like it's been said before: If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

It's this kind of stuff that keeps me from buying items from classifed thread of many forums and ebay. I work way way to hard for my baby greenbacks and the last thing I want to do is get scammed out of my money. To me this just as bad if not worser than having your car broken into. I buy online, but I've only brought from three online sites crutchfield, edesigns, and sounddomain. All three came through with my purchases so to me they are always trusted sites. The nerv of this guys taking advantage of hard working people. I almost fell into his scam but luckily my credit card company and my stubbornness with online private sales kept me from making a very costly mistake.

Ray,

Good look with getting your money back from this guy. I wish things would have worked out better for you in this whole ordeal. Only good thing I guess I can say is that this guy has some track record of refunding money back.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

That dudes prices wernt cheap at all. I can walk into a wheel shop right this minute and get them for the prices he was giving.

Some one should find some people that know this guy. 5 bucks says they will tell you that he used to not have a penny to his name and now hes rolling around town like a super star. If thats the case then some one should talk to this guy in person.

Put his addy in the google satalight pic thing and youll see a nice pic of his trailer lol

He gave me some deals that were way toooo cheap...

26" Giovana Cenelli's with tires for $4,500.00 shipped.

I think it is extremely amusing that he is walking around and theatening people with legal action because they spoke their mind. Uhhhhh.........do the words 'Free Country' mean anything to you dude?

See, I work in the Live Sound industry, mixing for theatres and bands etc. In this industry, it is well known that one wrong gig will ruin your previous reputation of 100 good gigs. The live sound industry is extremely reputation based; same with this industry. One wrong deal will sour your reputation. However, every businessman knows that even if you mess up a deal, it is how you treat the customer that can result in a positive outcome. Just recently I had a major fiasco with shipping companies losing amps and the warehouse sending me the wrong products. But the CEO of the company made sure that he phoned me with updates on a regular basis and spoke to me one on one to work out the situation. Because of the CEO's excellent customer service and his dedication to serving his customers, I am very pleased with the deal and will continue to purchase products from him.

So far, this 'Hornets Nest' fellow has proven himself to be quite the incompetant businessman. Not only has he ripped off and scammed his customers, he has left them hanging in the dark by a narrow thread concerning refunds. Also, he cannot deal with his reputation deficiencies. He recieves a bad rap, and threatens legal action. Go figure?

In short mate, you've really fucked this one up. If it was me, I would ensure that all my customers recieve their refunds and a written, and public, apology. And if you must start again in the business world, ensure that your customer service is of a higher quality, and KEEP ITEMS IN STOCK. Selling items that don't exist is a sure fire way to fail.

Now, I'm not trying to start a beef with anyone, but this is what I think. And as a free country, I believe I have the right to express that. So will I get threatened with legal action?

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Archived