Sonic Electronix

Don't purchase Pups unless experienced

lol

dont just set the gain by ear

dont bump your shit at stop lights

dont turn you volume up 100%

dont bump distorted ass clipped music

dont buy cheap RCA's

dont get over your head (ie: dont run 3k watts as your first sytem)

if you hear, smell, or see something odd with your subs DONT just ignore it

dont put your amp in a cramped space

dont mount your amp on your box unless u use rubber washers to help take some of the vibrations

dont try fiberglassing unless you have done research and know exactly whats involved

dont think your first fiberglassing project will turn out great

dont think just because nobody is gonna see it that it has to be messy

and dont come in here expecting not to learn anything

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

i learnt this the hard way but make sure you have all your wires connected properly before you turn your system on for the first time

i lost 2 amps doing this :(

QFT.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER, EVER, do an install with the battery still connected.

Toasted an amp doing this as well.

If you ask for opinions from this forum, take the constructive criticism and learn from it. No one is here to make fun of you or put you down

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Like big pimpin said, dont cut corners. Dont buy bad ass subs, and a cheap amp, or visa versa. Dont buy cheap wire, dont use plywood instead of mdf. Just do stuff the right way, solder connections, our hobby is expensive, and cutting corners will end up costing your more money and time in the long run, so just do shit right the first time, who cares if you have to go a pay period with out bumping to save up money, its worth it. AND DONT BUMP IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, IT GIVES US BASSHEADS A BAD NAME, and its also a goood way to get your shit jacked.

Ive got some lingo questions.. this is stuff i see on caco but what does, "bump" mean and "ttt" whenever talking about sales

'06 Mustang GT 5spd

Sundown X10

Sundown SAE 1500.1

Optima Yellow Top D31

Pioneer 7' 

not really high output :01nocomment8so: :rolleyes:

them is fightin words.. :aggressive:

guess what it hits :)

then guess at 22hz

sealed boxes can get great output though.

but dont take one to an spl comp and expect a sealed 10 do beat a fartbox 10

Like big pimpin said, dont cut corners. Dont buy bad ass subs, and a cheap amp, or visa versa. Dont buy cheap wire, dont use plywood instead of mdf. Just do stuff the right way, solder connections, our hobby is expensive, and cutting corners will end up costing your more money and time in the long run, so just do shit right the first time, who cares if you have to go a pay period with out bumping to save up money, its worth it. AND DONT BUMP IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, IT GIVES US BASSHEADS A BAD NAME, and its also a goood way to get your shit jacked.

Ive got some lingo questions.. this is stuff i see on caco but what does, "bump" mean and "ttt" whenever talking about sales

bump is like bump it to the top

ttt is to the top

to get you thread at the top of the forum

them is fightin words.. :aggressive:

guess what it hits :)

then guess at 22hz

sealed boxes can get great output though.

dont take one to an spl comp and expect a sealed 10 do beat a fartbox 10

t'was joking :friends:

sealed boxes can beat hard but they're low-end lacks. (not saying its absent lol).

if you design them right and have a qtc of .7 or so then itll sound great and beat.

t'was joking :friends:

sealed boxes can beat hard but they're low-end lacks. (not saying its absent lol).

if you design them right and have a qtc of .7 or so then itll sound great and beat.

i know,, i guess i fail at making it seem like im goin along with it.

mine has a great deal of low end... if i have 2 doors open so air can move, but thats cuz of the subs.

Archived