Well my christmas went to shit

how old are you anyhow

that threads hes made in the past two months cant be over 18

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I do christmas with my in-laws, my family dont like me, guess you can say I am the black sheep of my family. I drank to much (quit 6 years ago), was on pain meds (for a shoulder issue, 35 day in rehab in may). my cuz got pregnent by my neighbor (some how it was my fault ), I was goin to take her in cause her mom didnt want anything to do with her, (that made me a bad person cause I didnt want her and wouldnt let her to abort the kid, while living with me, her mom talked her in to an abortion ). my parents moved to georgia (18 hours away) and some times come up and dont tell me cause seeing my kids will wreck there plans. I go to my family and sit in the other room cause now I dont drink and everyone else dose so that is all they talk about..... (and i am the one with the problem) ................. so I say fuck em' if they are going to thro a hissy fit cause you have another family they have to deal with it..... isnt that called sharing ?

for example:

my parents have been up for 2 days now and will be here till monday (morning). I havent talked to them yet and wont see them till 4 oclock on sunday.... they will see my cuz's kids more then there own grand kids. cause those kids are young and dont do anything mine are 5 and 7 and wanta play and get excited to see them.

Edited by CLNFREAK

Ok, im gone start this off so everyone understands whats going on here. I got engaged the a month ago and me and my fiance fliped a coin in front of my mom deciding which family we was going to go to first for christmas. turns out it was her family first so my mom was like ow ok cool. We told her that we will be at the house around 3 to open presents and such.

well today on christmas i wake up, get a bath and tell everyone good morning and merry christmas. all was going well until my dad was like where are you going. I told him that im going to kaylas first this christmas and that we will be back at 3pm to open presents here and visit with them. He gave me a hard time telling me that i should open the presents now with them. yet i needed to be at my fiences house at 9am. so i told him look dad ill be back at 3pm and yall already knew about this.

so when we come over at 3pm nobody was talking to us and made us feel very unwelcome. we opened our presents and that was about it. my dad wouldnt talk to me along with my sister and mom. and whats funny is my mom was the fist i have told. they still act like im 12 years old sometimes and i think my dad is having a hard time letting me go as a grown up. i still live in the house at this time but am trying to move out soon.

all in all it was just a crappy day, nobody would talk to us and made my fience feel like shit also, and when they do that it really pisses me off because she did nothing wrong.

has anyone had this same problem and if so what did you dod about it? how did you handle i? anybody got any advice for me on this

thanks

hey man it can always be alot worse, my grandmother died a week ago today, and we're still neck deep in cleaning out her house and taking care of funeral arrangements

silent treatment? when it was agreed on the flip of a coin? not to disrespect but sounds like they're acting like the 12 year olds

yeah well the only reason i did the coin thing is bc it would be our first time choosing who was going first for christmas because we just got engaged a week before. so i just did that for fun and it turned out that her fam came first for christmas and my fam we would go to later that day. well my dad didnt like that and wanted me to open presents when i woke up at the house and i said no, so that started the fight.

and yes they was acting childish for sure.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

that threads hes made in the past two months cant be over 18

lmao no im 22 man, thats whats sad.

trying my best to move out i know, im working on money

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I hear ya, you just gotta be firm. Say hey, I love you and I want to visit you, but you don't have ownership of me or anything, so if I visit, that's all, I'm just visiting.

I get it all the time in the Army. My girl's parents want us back in SC, but my folks want us in FL... A phone call goes a long way ok? Merry f'ing Christmas. *click* :D

I got kinda the same drama in my family. My wife and mother do not get along at all. I havent spoken to my mom since I got married in march. Me and dad were still talking here and there... but no more hanging out ..... and we work for the same company, but we dont work together. Well , we should have been home this year for christmas since we spent last christmas with her parents. But, since there is so much tension between all of us, my wife and I went to Panama City, FLA with all of her family this year. I didn't even so much as get a phone call from my father christmas day.

Sometimes families are hard to deal with. do what make you happy, and once you are married, do what makes the two of you happy. Once you are married, your wife will come first when it comes to this family drama shit.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties