LOL

Screw that!

A $30 hid kit will most likely fail continuously.

A lifetime warranty dont mean much in my eyes...

So now every couple months when the el-cheapo ballast burns up, you gotta get under the hood, take it out, put a factory bulb back in, look like a fool in a clown car driving with 2 different type bulbs, pay to ship your item back to the company, wait at least 1-2 weeks for them to receive and or fix your broken ballast, most likely pay return shipping, take out your factory bulb put the new ballast in. and then pray it dont happen again, which it probably will.

Spend the money on a good kit once, and never have to worry again.

Futurevision HIDs are great kits with and Bruno provides great customer service and fast shipping. I love mine and work flawlessly. Im also pretty sure SMD members get a 10% discount!!!

I messed around with cheap kits in the past with these lifetime warranties and had to argue with the company because I was told I installed them wrong. I got so sick of the problems and doing what I listed aboved and got my futurevisions and never looked back!

ive had friends who have had their kits for over 2 years w/ no problems

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

ive had friends who have had their kits for over 2 years w/ no problems
yeah i have el cheapo 50 shipped hid kits (lows and fogs) off ebay for 2 years now and haven't had a single problem. Price doesn't mean it will last longer or indicate that it SHOULD.

Yup, Price has nothing to do with quality...

Why by sundown, rockford, stetsom, sd, cactus, DD, quality amps when you can pay less and get the same sq, power and quality with Boss, Pyle, Pyrmid, kole amps for 1/20th the price......

Yup, Price has nothing to do with quality...

Why by sundown, rockford, stetsom, sd, cactus, DD, quality amps when you can pay less and get the same sq, power and quality with Boss, Pyle, Pyrmid, kole amps for 1/20th the price......

i really dont see how your comparing HIDs to car stereo....

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Im not...

Im comparing brand named items that have reputation as quality products to cheap ebay products that you buy on the cheap, but never get what you pay for out of them. :01nocomment8so:

Theres tons of threads on this site alone of people that bought these cheap kits and they have failed numerous times.

However, most people are not smart enough to use the search feature.

That exact thought was going through my head as I scrolled down and saw your post :lol: There is ABSOLUTLY nothing wrong with DDM. In fact I just ordered some for my Jeep about an hour ago. That is why I clicked on this in the first place.

doalogo-1.jpg

That exact thought was going through my head as I scrolled down and saw your post :lol: There is ABSOLUTLY nothing wrong with DDM. In fact I just ordered some for my Jeep about an hour ago. That is why I clicked on this in the first place.

you will love them, and there customer service is great to boot, i pointed out an issue with there website one time while i was on the phone w/ a rep and he had it fixed in a matter of minutes

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

and there customer service is great to boot, i pointed out an issue with there website one time while i was on the phone w/ a rep and he had it fixed in a matter of minutes

Who are you talking about? ddm?

Because futurevisions does this too, I found a small error with their site and sent them a PM, it was fixed in a couple minutes.. I have seen how they treat their customers..

Just give your plastic HIDs a month or two then come back and if they didn't melt then kudos to you..