tooshort transaction

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read through the whole thing, if you got the money back too short... Why do you feel that you are entitled to any of it? Fedex is spending money to replace an item. That item is no longer yours. Your opinion, his opinion, everyone's opinion does not matter here. Its fedex's opinion on the item. Fedex Reimbursed you when they should have reimbursed the OP. Bottom line, OP rightfully won a $500 subwoofer, which was messed up in shipping according to fedex's $500 reimbursement. He should be entitled to the $500 then. Call me wrong, but you already got $350 for your sub out of the auction. The subwoofer no longer has your name on it. You sold it, you got the amount of money you wanted for it. What makes it right for you to get an extra $500 on top of the $350 you already got for it after the fact that it is no longer yours.

Edited by JDirty96

show a video of the bent frame

it looks fine to me. gaskets are like 15 bucks if you need a new one.

even if it has a slight bend in the basket that doesnt effect playability (sp?) throw some weather stripping or somethinf around there and be done you got a 500$ sub for 70$

andddddddd

X2 to what jdirty said....

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

If it is that important get a rubber mallot and get to work if it bent it can unbend if you don't want to spend any extra money. I don't think a basket will run that much.

I agree on a basket not being much money. MY issue here is I paid for a Treo CSX Quad 2 ohm sub. In order to replace the basket your gonna need to re-cone. I paid for Treo, I therefore want Treo. For a Quad CSX (which WAS NOT a stock option) it needs to be sent in since it was (in Treo's words) a "custom built competition sub and has sub specific parameters."

I own the sub, and he gets paid for FedEx's choice to pay. They got his opinion, and mine and made a judgement.

In respense to his 600w rms free air pay attention to the video, NO BATTERY in my CRX!!!! That would mean nothing to test with. Sorry but I have not put anything in my Xterra and as of now I have no plans to either.

You got paid and left me with the bullshit to deal with. I have done everything you requested and still couldnt be bothered to pay. Hell you even agreed you saw the bend when I sent you the pictures. If you disagreed with my thoughts on the bend, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE FILED THE CLAIM, AND LEFT THAT TO ME. And keep talkin that E-Thug shit. Its kinda funny considering I never said "I'll kick your ass" "watch your back" or anything there of. I just flat out told you your a bitch, and you operate like a little kid. You get what you want and then at the mere thought of getting more you snatch it.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

I read through the whole thing, if you got the money back too short... Why do you feel that you are entitled to any of it? Fedex is spending money to replace an item. That item is no longer yours. Your opinion, his opinion, everyone's opinion does not matter here. Its fedex's opinion on the item. Fedex Reimbursed you when they should have reimbursed the OP. Bottom line, OP rightfully won a $500 subwoofer, which was messed up in shipping according to fedex's $500 reimbursement. He should be entitled to the $500 then. Call me wrong, but you already got $350 for your sub out of the auction. The subwoofer no longer has your name on it. You sold it, you got the amount of money you wanted for it. What makes it right for you to get an extra $500 on top of the $350 you already got for it after the fact that it is no longer yours.

I have to agree with this. If FedEX paid to replace the item, it should have went to whomever owned it and in this case tooshort was no longer the owner.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

heres the point he paid for a sub that was in good condition...it got fucked up in transaction through fed-ex. now that i look at it (i didnt look at it this way at first) but this quote right here...is 100% correct.

godsmack should get the full refund but it was settled for the $70 refund which should have been paid A WHILE back. tooshort if you got the money for the claim then you should have NO issue giving him the insurance let alone the $70 refund.

if theres not a settlement soon (which i said this before and was lied to since it was never taken care of though promised to be paid at the end of the week which that week has passed yet again long ago) i will take further action and short i will have to remove you from the forum.

sorry but first of all saying you will pay it, then NOT paying it..then me saying soemthing about it and you promising to pay it and still not paying it...kinda pisses me off so thats 2 people that you have lied to.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!