tooshort transaction

i dont see anything wrong with the sub

fedex allways pays the shipper i got jacked on ebay that way guy got paid 2 times for an amp i got nothing

he paid 70 the shipper got 500 plus the 350 he can part with some of the cash

but i dont see anything wrong with the sub hey godsmack got a cordless drill take the batt and tap the sub with the pos and neg of each coil that would tell you it works

got a 100 saying that sub is fine

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

heres the point he paid for a sub that was in good condition...it got fucked up in transaction through fed-ex. now that i look at it (i didnt look at it this way at first) but this quote right here...is 100% correct.

godsmack should get the full refund but it was settled for the $70 refund which should have been paid A WHILE back. tooshort if you got the money for the claim then you should have NO issue giving him the insurance let alone the $70 refund.

if theres not a settlement soon (which i said this before and was lied to since it was never taken care of though promised to be paid at the end of the week which that week has passed yet again long ago) i will take further action and short i will have to remove you from the forum.

sorry but first of all saying you will pay it, then NOT paying it..then me saying soemthing about it and you promising to pay it and still not paying it...kinda pisses me off so thats 2 people that you have lied to.

Dude I appriciate your thoughts here and am glad you now see what I was attempting to say but couldnt get my mind right to say. As for the 70 dollar 'settlement' that was not something I agreed to. It was something I was told I would get and should consider myself lucky to even get.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

So as there was a claim and insurance money was give to tooshort, Not the sub owner, You have no right to that money. and your being a thief.

Godsmack should get atleast the amount to fix the sub.

there shouldnt be any talk of well if the sub works then its fine anymore, since there was a claim filed and money was given for it.

ok...sorry to chip in but... tooshort did not actually have to get any money aside from the 350 he got from the raffle.. once the raffle ended the sub no longer belonged to him... so any money gotten because of the sub goes to the winner of the sub... in this case 500... it doesnt really matter if the sub is still working or not.. the point is u got the money from fedex... because of the claim.. so that money should be forwarded to the winner of ur raffle.. otherwise ur a scammer no matter how bad or how good the sub still is... ur pretty much gettin paid for the sub twice.. its like selling a car... then having the new owner total it ...and u gettin the insurance money.. so keep ur 350 and send godsmack his 500 claim money...or just give it back to fedex... lmao.. if not i vote :ban: for committing fraud on fedex..

I'm sure he wont pay me shit...............Too late to force his hand by PayPal and there isnt shit left to do besides wait now.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

With Tooshort saying he wanted me to now test the VC (as written in a previous post) I will test the VC tomorrow. I have a friend with a lil ol JL amp to freeair test it for me. This way we can see how she moves. If all is good I will reply as such. If its bad I will post a video of my findings and let you all see any VC damage that may or may not have occured.

Again thank you all for your opinions and your ideas.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

George Patton

shit i would have mounted and tested it the second it arrived! if you had the 70 to throw down on the woofer you have 40 for some mdf and glue...lolz.... but yeah... thats bullshit that he got paid twice... shit i would have atleast offered you 250...

but anyhow on the bent mounting surface... im sure the woofer is fine... ive had a couple woofers like that... the mounting gasket seals it up just fine... although it may not look perfect.... hell you can always put it in an enclosure and get you a block of wood like a piece of 2x4 and a bfh and try to smash it down... but be careful..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?