tinting rear window with defroster

Jared420

if you take of the tint after its set on the window. youll rip off the defrost line, atleast thats what happened to mine when a place re did my windows

if you take of the tint after its set on the window. youll rip off the defrost line, atleast thats what happened to mine when a place re did my windows

Maybe Ill leave it be. Ill do the sides and if I really want to get the back done Ill go somewhere that knows what there doing

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

My whole rear window is tinted in my Acura Tl and I have no problems using the defroster at all.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

absolutly no problem even with shit tint but that is what acctually causes the bubbles is crap glue so use good film dont go to walmart and get film if u ind=sist on doing it yourself go to your local shop and by some good film which if actually good film its gonna cost you i pay $2.20 a linear foot on a 40" roll so i would expect at least 3-3.50 per foot at that width if you went in and tried to buy some off them. they gota eat too.

absolutly no problem even with shit tint but that is what acctually causes the bubbles is crap glue so use good film dont go to walmart and get film if u ind=sist on doing it yourself go to your local shop and by some good film which if actually good film its gonna cost you i pay $2.20 a linear foot on a 40" roll so i would expect at least 3-3.50 per foot at that width if you went in and tried to buy some off them. they gota eat too.

I hear ya the only reason I dont want to pay too much to have it done is because I am going to get my front windows redone for like 60 bucks and thats only because its a package deal. A friend of mine knows a tint guy but he lives over an hour away so whenever we can get a bunch of people together to make his trip worth it he will come down to someones garage and just start pumping out the tint. I have actually been waiting a couple months to hear when he is coming because we have about 5 people that want front 2's done and 3 people looking to get a whole car done. I would just prefer my rears darker, they really are fine the way they are now, I just figured it would be easier to do just because the windows dont go up and down and for the most part are pretty flat. I may just ask the guy when he comes how much he would charge to just go all the way around. I dont even need very dark film because the factory glass is already pretty dark. Whats a reasonable price range to expect for doing that? 06 silverado et cab , and the ext cab side windows are tiny.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I hear ya the only reason I dont want to pay too much to have it done is because I am going to get my front windows redone for like 60 bucks and thats only because its a package deal. A friend of mine knows a tint guy but he lives over an hour away so whenever we can get a bunch of people together to make his trip worth it he will come down to someones garage and just start pumping out the tint. I have actually been waiting a couple months to hear when he is coming because we have about 5 people that want front 2's done and 3 people looking to get a whole car done. I would just prefer my rears darker, they really are fine the way they are now, I just figured it would be easier to do just because the windows dont go up and down and for the most part are pretty flat. I may just ask the guy when he comes how much he would charge to just go all the way around. I dont even need very dark film because the factory glass is already pretty dark. Whats a reasonable price range to expect for doing that? 06 silverado et cab , and the ext cab side windows are tiny.

i paid $50 to have the rear window tinted in My Grand Marquis at Mother's Window, a small franchise here in Texas. The window curves and has defrost so I didn't want to chance it

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

• 4 weeks later...

What-ever you do don't take your rear tint out. Once you have rear window tinted and you decided to rip it out.. It will damge your defrost lines. Will have to change the whole rear window...

Archived