"The Pimp Van" Build - New Batt's/Subs Pics Pg. 5

SDC10573.jpg

Look what I found when I opened the hood :) Ooops

To cold to build tonight, 10 degrees anyone? Wind chill factor was only 16 below 0 :spiteful:

how long did it take you to install those leds in the dash?

LOL is that a sanding block??

damn man... u must be freezing your ass off... missing the tropical weather of saipan yet?? hahaha...

yea man... i miss building with you... you got it easy, access to a tablesaw... and a woodworking shop... man i had the hardest time building jasons box... lol...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

Led's were not too bad actually, it just a matter of getting the right ones and figuring out how to pull the dash and instrument panel apart without busting shit up.

yup that's a sanding sponge, I was using it to clean up my ground and left it there, luckily it didn't fall out.

Put pics up of spoken box!

The LEDs look Great!

Do you have a list of the numbers for the LEDs? I have been wanting to do this to my van for a while too. Once you see one with cool blue White light, it is almost impossible to go back to that yellow looking incandescent.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

The numbers for the interior lights and the dash are the ones I am after. My dash may be different though...

You are CRAZY for getting out in 26 degrees to sand! I gotta' give you mad props. I can't do audio if it is below 50-55. It just doesn't happen. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I was out working in the teens and next 2 days I may be working in - weather lol. I wish I was in a bit warmer orlando. Atleast you got room to work with heaters in the vans lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

cabin lights = 3x 4410

map lights= 6x 194

door step lights= 3x 4410

mirror lights= 4x 4410

license plate= 1x 194

instrument panel= 5x 194

rear hatch button= 1x 194

I pulled everything apart before i ordered to check what I needed and how many, I'd recommended doing that.

if you want I can tell you which model bulbs I ordered from super bright leds too.

bass>no bass due to freezing weather

Looking good man, wish you lived close, id put these lvl4xl 18's in there to see what they sound like, you know they are for sale don't you? :hairtrick:

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Archived