so i was driving along ht the gas a little harder cause i was inbetween 2 trucks and i didnt like it next thing i know it says check coolant temp rises smokeing but not much hotter then normal... usuall around 98-101c but now was around 111-117(highest it went) i got home poped the hood clear liquid everywere... i dont know much about engines but im guessin somethign to do with coolant ballast or radiator?

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

so i was driving along ht the gas a little harder cause i was inbetween 2 trucks and i didnt like it next thing i know it says check coolant temp rises smokeing but not much hotter then normal... usuall around 98-101c but now was around 111-117(highest it went) i got home poped the hood clear liquid everywere... i dont know much about engines but im guessin somethign to do with coolant ballast or radiator?

If it was smoking and smelled of antifreeze than you definately blew a radiator line i believe.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

If it was smoking and smelled of antifreeze than you definately blew a radiator line i believe.

yessir it smelt horrible! and might i add the car runs fine..

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

You just blew the radiator to your coolant i used to do to that with my 91 cutlass i replaced it atleast three times b.c it was a beater car . But if it smells bad its deff coolant , that stuff is so nasty just when you drive dont step on your gas to hard and try to get it to a shop asap.

-TeeJay

Check to see if any of your hoses or blown or anything.

its night right now cant do much... but lets say its either of the 2 thermostat or just a hose how much do u think the repair would be?

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

Untitled-1-1.jpg