• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its night right now cant do much... but lets say its either of the 2 thermostat or just a hose how much do u think the repair would be?

Well the hose would only be parts and you could easily do it yourself. I'm not sure about a thermostat though. Call up a parts store in the morning.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

like twenty bucks thermostats are super cheap

phewph as soon as i saw liquid i thought i was goin to be shelling out a fairly large coiN!

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Well the hose would only be parts and you could easily do it yourself. I'm not sure about a thermostat though. Call up a parts store in the morning.

thermostats usually are inside the top radiater hose so you just disconnect that and it should be right there. when your changing it though make sure to pay attention what way it was put in because if you put it in backwards your car wont start. and yes it fits both ways.

thermostats usually are inside the top radiater hose so you just disconnect that and it should be right there. when your changing it though make sure to pay attention what way it was put in because if you put it in backwards your car wont start. and yes it fits both ways.

well thats stupid ahah but the fuck if im goin to be working on anything outside in this iceyness.... too cold for me! and just to narrow it down somemore the smoke stopped as soon as i turned the car off

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

you got northstarOwned. good luck, you overheated it changing a thermostat is the least of your worries

i dont think i over heated it at all.. i never got a messege saying over heated or w.e... i guess i was just loosing coolant fast. it also drove normal and didnt go over 117..

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

Untitled-1-1.jpg

all fixed! thanks the lord that it was just a hose... the upper rad hose burst in the light you can clearly see the gouge looks like someone stabbed it

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-tview touch double din

-mtx 6.5(front)

Untitled-1-1.jpg

That's good! That whole thing could have gone so much more sideways on you.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.