Doing a little work on THABEAST AKA Project Ground Zero. I picked up some air horns today at the swap meet and installed them on the truck. Its a funny vid didn't know how they were going to sound. Enjoy LOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC2nBJjA-e8

Got another air horn system today. I'll install it and put up another vid on what it sounds like. Hope its what I want.

Thanks for watching, RED2

dont sound like 600 hp at all i wanna see dyno sheets. im sorry but ive heard a lot of high horsepower motors and it just doesnt sound like 600 to me. maybe make a vid with a big burnout or somethin showin some torque. shes a beast for sure tho

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

sounds like there is a miss and id bet you have about 300 at the flywheel.

Exactly what I was thinkin

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

dont sound like 600 hp at all i wanna see dyno sheets. im sorry but ive heard a lot of high horsepower motors and it just doesnt sound like 600 to me. maybe make a vid with a big burnout or somethin showin some torque. shes a beast for sure tho

x2

if you truly have anything over about 400hp you should be able to lay tracks till the tread burns off without a break stand. i had an old K5 once with about 400-450 and with the posi and 35" tires i could do a rolling start and at about 3k the back would break loose. if i happened to be in a turn it was all bad. So if you want to back up your claim vids of performace are a must. and a naturally aspirated all engine 600hp BBC. you would have to have really high compression and about 106-114 octane to run right. also the stock diameter exhaust and iron manifolds not worthy of breathing needs.

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01039.jpg

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Doing a little work on THABEAST AKA Project Ground Zero. I picked up some air horns today at the swap meet and installed them on the truck. Its a funny vid didn't know how they were going to sound. Enjoy LOL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC2nBJjA-e8

:rofl::rofl::rofl: no general lee but who cares when having fun, check out the hornblasters marauder