$17.99 Stinger volt meters w/ FREE shipping

k3n12ock

i wanna buy this but i dont kno how to add another card to my pay pal account?

i have one threw my bank account but i got another debit card that i have more money on n i wanna kno what do i click to add the other card to pay pal too?

need help fast so i can get one of these, i might get 2, one for the geo n one for the truck but geo's headunit has built in volt meter so i unno

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Just ordered one!!! I have been using a anl fuse holder with a voltage meter on it mounted in my dash lol

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

hey, whats the diff between this one n the other one?

same free shipping n from the same dude but ones $22

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/STINGER-SVM...=item35a5487305

hey guys a couple tips on these things

1) check you voltage with an accurate DMM (a fluke for example) and then set the voltage meter to what the DMM says. there is a small knob under the cover to adjust the gauge

2) hook it straight to your battery with the remote (turn-on) hooked to your ignition or radio

don't hook it up off of a fuse box or anything because you will read what the volts in the fuse box are instead of the volts of the actual battery

3) put some tint on the inside of the screen, it will make a night and day difference in getting rid of the glare and will make it look alot nicer

i've had mine almost 2 years now and i love it.

what % tint should u put on it? i kno my pioneer deck has alot of glare durring the day too

OMFG RED ONES i just bought blue!!! lol

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

what % tint should u put on it? i kno my pioneer deck has alot of glare durring the day too

i put 5%. zero glare and it tones how bright it is so your car doesn't look like you have ricey neons under the dash.

Archived