$17.99 Stinger volt meters w/ FREE shipping

k3n12ock

hey guys a couple tips on these things

1) check you voltage with an accurate DMM (a fluke for example) and then set the voltage meter to what the DMM says. there is a small knob under the cover to adjust the gauge

2) hook it straight to your battery with the remote (turn-on) hooked to your ignition or radio

don't hook it up off of a fuse box or anything because you will read what the volts in the fuse box are instead of the volts of the actual battery

3) put some tint on the inside of the screen, it will make a night and day difference in getting rid of the glare and will make it look alot nicer

i've had mine almost 2 years now and i love it.

no you hook up the battery constant to the amps + terminal to get the most accurate reading of voltage drop

what % tint should u put on it? i kno my pioneer deck has alot of glare durring the day too

i use electrical tape to cover the stinger, cause i dont like that company very much

and ill see how bad the glare is since mine is so high on my dash too the tint may help

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

no you hook up the battery constant to the amps + terminal to get the most accurate reading of voltage drop

i use electrical tape to cover the stinger, cause i dont like that company very much

and ill see how bad the glare is since mine is so high on my dash too the tint may help

NO I DON'T

i would rather know how many volts are at my battery since i don't have any drops in voltage. build up your electrical and you don't have to worry about shit like that.

NO I DON'T

i would rather know how many volts are at my battery since i don't have any drops in voltage. build up your electrical and you don't have to worry about shit like that.

thats cool, but most of us do

so if YOU had a front and rear bat (i dont know ur setup, feel like ive seen the thread but dont remember) which bat do u want to measure then?

im going to guess ur gonna say the rear batt since its closest to the amp, but what do i know, lulz

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i put 5%. zero glare and it tones how bright it is so your car doesn't look like you have ricey neons under the dash.

lol, i got blue led strips under my dash so if i drop shit at night when im driveing i can find it quickly

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i would much rather know what volts my battery are dropping to then what the amps input is dropping to

battery voltage will be much more consistent and the voltage gauge won't dance around like it does hooked up to the + terminal

edit: post below me read that again

so if YOU had a front and rear bat (i dont know ur setup, feel like ive seen the thread but dont remember) which bat do u want to measure then?

im going to guess ur gonna say the rear batt since its closest to the amp, but what do i know, lulz

i would measure the rear batts. not the amp input.

putting the volt gauge in the + terminal of the amp is like having a volt gauge on a capacitor.

it will dance around like a light show

i'm not trying to measure the output power of my amp with a 20 dollar stinger volt gauge, i want to know voltage of the batts

if you guys want to hook up at the amps + terminal then thats your install but i prefer a more consistent voltage from my battery

Archived