Will These tires fit these rims?

so im getting some 22's when i get my taxes back and theyre 9.5"s wide and the recommended tire size is 275/45r22 but i really wanna run a wider tire in the rear. so my question is will a 305/45r22 fit this rim?

edit here are the rims and tires.

http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/Big...h=Chrome+Plated

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?ti...TX&i1_Qty=4

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

why you'll just buy two of them and then sell them to get something else anyways

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Are they going on the mustang? well that tire is gonna be WAYYY to big for it so. that size tire would go onto a Tahoe lol i had a 265-35-22 on my jimmy and even those rubbed alittle, on a mustang ur gonna have to run with a 25 series tire, if you want to go with a 22. Theres one around here riding 22s, red mustang with lexani's i think, looks good.

i work a discount tire so i can try to help you out.

u get 22's i get a one way ticket Savannah to do some ass whoopin... ;]

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Are they going on the mustang? well that tire is gonna be WAYYY to big for it so. that size tire would go onto a Tahoe lol i had a 265-35-22 on my jimmy and even those rubbed alittle, on a mustang ur gonna have to run with a 25 series tire, if you want to go with a 22. Theres one around here riding 22s, red mustang with lexani's i think, looks good.

i work a discount tire so i can try to help you out.

IIRC a 45 in a car is way different then it would be on your or my truck, our 45 would be off road his mustng would be like a 30 in ours or so...

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

IIRC a 45 in a car is way different then it would be on your or my truck, our 45 would be off road his mustng would be like a 30 in ours or so...

^^^ lol true true, imma have to check that out on sat. we had a mustang come in on 24s with lambo's, sitting like 2ft off the ground!

why you'll just buy two of them and then sell them to get something else anyways

Exactly what I was thinking. :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

why are you getting 2 different sizes? its not a muscle car and you wont be able to rotate your tires other then side to side, im all down for big rims on trucks but getting 2 different sizes is stupid imo, kinda like a half wall built with nails

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: