the recomended ported box for my subs says it needs a 4''x10'' vent tuned to 34htz wit a net volume of 2.50Ft^3 n i read that n i dont kno wtf it means

im more along the lines of, if i can see it on a pic i can reproduce it pritty much perfect but tryin to go off the top of my head will lead it to lookin all kinds of fuked up

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

use the search button i've posted in more then one thread how to figure out box specs

i just searched tutorial and came to conclusion there could be a section for beginners

a before you post read this this this and this

big 3. box tutorial, gauging the right wire, all that shit should be stickied

im not raging on you tacoma its the noobs who done seem to care for learning they just wanna be spoon fed the pictures/answers

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

for tacoma...it was a shit load of work and the tilt wheel has to be all the way up to drive. it is comfy but to be able to clear the 3 amp under the seat it has to sit that high. if you go bavck to my build thread i think there is a few pics of the seat build/rebuild

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Yea I've been seeing tons of these threads lately and most have already been asked

maybe we should just not aswer them, i mean you got to get the picture out there somehow. if you cant look up the rms of a subwoofer that to me means that its not worth my time to even anser that question.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Archived