DC Sound Lab

LEVEL 6 18"...THE REAL SUPA MOOFA!!

why don't you wait till rusty says he is ready to sell them to the general population? there is no set date yet, just wait like everybody else.

doood respond to my PM

first off BUTTWIPE in not the owner of a frankenwoofer not that there bad at all... And secondly why would a grown ass man be insecure of another ? who are u and what have u done on this earth to intimidate anyone ? The point of this thread was to show how sexy the new LVL 6 was not for u to rain down with unsolicited comments.... chill out son get ur facts together before u reply on someones comment........

this^^^, they were just showing what the level 6 looks like and how it performs dont get all cocky and shit especially if you have never met that person face to face....

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

can you really even call it a level 6 with the random softparts on it?

my point is just because something has a certain moter that doesnt make it a level 6.

im more then sure a real one wont have that basket lol the coil will probably fit better length wise in the motor, and the looks as a whole will be alot nicer looking...again not a knock, but imo its just another ooo i have a big motor and threw random stuff on it sub to me.

not knocking DC at all as i feel the released product will probably far out perform what we see here

in closing its a forum every post isnt going to be oo sweet i like it.

10 pages i see and no real progression

greatjob.jpg

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Seeing as how there is nothing to show right now yes the post is slow!! Will post more when i get around to it????Break in time!!!!

TEAM SUNDOWN

GROUNDPOUNDERS INC (SPL TEAM)

156.7 DB CLUB USACI LEGAL!

2009 AMA 0-500 CHAMPION (TEXAS BASS PRODUCTIONS) 151.9@48hz

154.5 at 33hz

TEAM CHANNEL CHECK

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

sa.jpg

Ok guys I have been breaking in the PROTO WOOFER and all i can say is WOW this thing has a ton of XMAX and alot of output!! I will try and post up videos soon,this sub is going to be a beast when broken in all the way!!!

TEAM SUNDOWN

GROUNDPOUNDERS INC (SPL TEAM)

156.7 DB CLUB USACI LEGAL!

2009 AMA 0-500 CHAMPION (TEXAS BASS PRODUCTIONS) 151.9@48hz

154.5 at 33hz

TEAM CHANNEL CHECK

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

sa.jpg