Ok I have been watching threads about what is___? or I don't know what ____means, etc. So I made this thread to let the audio brains tell the up and coming car audio brains what they need to know. So I will throw out some common topics and I would like for the BRAINS, and GURUS, etc. to let us know what they mean and some other topics that may come to your minds. PLEASE DON'T post if you are not answering a common question. No need to post here unless you are answering a question that is commonly mistaken. So here it goes:

Common topics:

What is imp rise? How does it work?

What are pre outs?

What is baffle?

What is the big 3?

Why do you need to upgrade electrical?

these are just a few but are not limited to these questions. Everyone can ask questions in here just don't post dumb posts to up the post count. Please techs and gurus answer the questions as simple as possible. This is an attempt to help this site keep down the bandwidth and keep running w/out these same questions being asked over and over again. So feel free to pin this if you all want.

Well i'm one of those people that need to learn some more but this has helped out ALOT

http://www.kicker.com/glossary_terms

This is a must read for up and coming car audio people

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Enough already tripleb. Lately all your threads are like ass kissing threads. We all know what your going to say, "Its a new year, so im starting off with a clean slate." whatever........ There have been many threads like this, what makes you think this thread needs to be pinned? I think the thread should be closed, NOT PINNED. It has already been proven (sadly) that know matter how many thread we have with tons of info for it, 5 minutes later someone will ask a question in which the answer is in the thread right below it...... Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Enough already tripleb. Lately all your threads are like ass kissing threads. We all know what your going to say, "Its a new year, so im starting off with a clean slate." whatever........ There have been many threads like this, what makes you think this thread needs to be pinned? I think the thread should be closed, NOT PINNED. It has already been proven (sadly) that know matter how many thread we have with tons of info for it, 5 minutes later someone will ask a question in which the answer is in the thread right below it......

Wow I am honestly doing my best not to offend anyone with harsh words or anything like that and I am ass kissing? Wow maybe I should say F you right? It is a new year and I want it to be that way. Honestly I have NO need to kiss anyones ass here FYI and you are a super moderator? lol I just tried to help honestly and you came to me like a immature kid on Ca.com. IMO but watch, I will be the bad guy right? Respect goes both ways man.

Wow I am honestly doing my best not to offend anyone with harsh words or anything like that and I am ass kissing? Wow maybe I should say F you right? It is a new year and I want it to be that way. Honestly I have NO need to kiss anyones ass here FYI and you are a super moderator? lol I just tried to help honestly and you came to me like a immature kid on Ca.com. IMO but watch, I will be the bad guy right? Respect goes both ways man.

site bashing?

but in a realism, this thread wont get pinned. itll probably end up being locked.

but in a realism, this thread wont get pinned. itll probably end up being locked.

Your probably right

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

site bashing?

didn't mean it that way, but that is my opinion and I apologize for the bash. Lock it for all I care there has been talk about bandwidth and I just tried to help, but it took a mod to be a little too childish for me. But sorry for trying to help AKA "Ass Kissing"

I never asked to pin this nor did I force anyone to. I just left it at a thing called a suggestion. lol man lol

Edited by tripleb45

didn't mean it that way, but that is my opinion and I apologize for the bash. Lock it for all I care there has been talk about bandwidth and I just tried to help, but it took a mod to be a little too childish for me. But sorry for trying to help AKA "Ass Kissing"

I never asked to pin this nor did I force anyone to. I just left it at a thing called a suggestion. lol man lol

the last thing I think you need to concern yourself with is the site bandwidth. Secondly, dont tell me "F you" I just simply stated that your posts lately are "in the best way I can describe it" ass kissing posts. None have any real point, atleast IMO......

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny