Whats the Fastest rapper you know?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yall might laugh, but T-pain can get pretty fast. Check out his song Karaoke in the 3rd verse. The whole song is pretty good minus Khaled yelling his head off. Also the song Creep Fast, although if you listen close to the first part of his rap he says I'm a mutha fucka killa gorilla ni-nigga, you betta act like you undastand.

But of course Twista, Tech N9ne, Busta, they are all pretty damn fast.

Has anyone actually tried to learn any of these fast raps at full speed? I've tried a few songs and while I can't get it perfect everytime, I can get pretty close to the speed.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

yeah cool rapping fast in a song... thats rehearsed.. FREESTYLE fast is where its at :D

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

yeah cool rapping fast in a song... thats rehearsed.. FREESTYLE fast is where its at :D

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

damnnn that was dope,specially if he freestyles (unwritten freestyles)that fast n thinks of something to say next that fast,

notice a lot of freestylers say the same ol shit they said bfor in another freestyle

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

someone said busta rhymes lol.... twista hands down the old old old school shit hands down.. there is another dude thats almost as fast as twista also like 80s or so rap vicious

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i know ppl got scare of the one i posted, come on admit it. lol.

Archived