lol by glue i hope you mean solder

Its a trailer. Those pipes are schedule 20 pipe (thin wall) and the only copper tubing if any will be off of the water heater. (and on the A/C) Trailers are built to sell and not last. Thats why the resale on then is not that much. Most people buy new ones and are just asking for someone else to just come and get their old one. (FREE)

Example 16x80 single wide trailer no land cost about 35,000 1280 sq ft. Thats $27.34 per sq ft. with land about $45,000 depends on where you want to live.

Most houses are about $50.00 per sq ft. And in most/many cases retain their value if not increase. The example I used for a house was mine 1970sq ft valued at $105,000 and it was purchased used (built in 1976) for 92,000, that means I have gained 13,000 just by living there. And thats 1/3 of the cost of a trailer.

With that said. More likley its cheap ass pipe with minimun ammount of copper, so its an easy fix.

Sorry man not trying to diss the trailer I have lived in once before and it just kept falling apart no matter what repairs I did. But at least your not buying it.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I've never heard of sch 20 pvc. Is that the same as what we call class 200?

Its light wall piping. Usually found at places that specilize in trailer repair.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Major bummer man. I would try and attempt it yourself first. Plumbers charge big money for hourly rates, I should know I have apprenticed for a while. Take pics of it all man before you go hire someone maybe its something I could walk you through or maybe someone else on here could be helpful as well. Too bad you live like 10 states away I'd gladly trade that work for your help on my build this spring. But when you get a chance get some pics and let me know.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

I can't get away from work right now. Been working 12's since before the holidays so the only time I'm at the house its dark. Talked to the boss and he told me he can't let me miss any right now.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the double post

Edited by Basshead08

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Hey at least your gettin good hours right now. Jobs get slow for my company all winter long. Plowing keeps us busy but if its dark try to get a flood light or good flashlight on the area. If its just an easy break it can probably be fixed with just a couple fittings, small section of pipe, a torch, solder, and flux.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

If your going to fix it yourself, before you start soldering, bleed ALL of the water out of the pipe you are working on because solder will never hold if theres water in the pipe within like 2 feet of where you are working. Water heats up and bubbles and pushes the solder out of the joint.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3