When you leave, put a wash tub and scrub board where the washer is, a clothes line where the dryer is, a foam cooler where the fridge is, and a camp stove where the oven is, and take the appliances and tell the londlord they are "repairs" you made.

but I feel your pain, the water in my coolant system in my suburban froze, and it blew the motor. not enough anti freeze FTMFL

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Thats the thing. I dont own it. I'm renting but in my lease agreement my landlord snuck in that tennant was responsible for all repairs. Just left her office. I didn't see it when I signed but she waisted no time in pointing it out to me today when I went up there to tell her about the pipes bursting.

Let them walk on you once and they will do it again and again. From my experience people that rent out houses are some of the cheapest mofo's out there. They never want to fix shit and when they do they want to fix it as cheap as possible. They come in my store everyday and want a deal on everything, they buy the shit lumber and the fucked up trim anything to save them a penny with no regard to quality. I understand that alot of people who get these houses dont take the best care of them but when you move in a a shit hole why would you.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Hey man don't feel bad, I built an addition on my house last year and little did I know this winter ice would build up on the corner of it causing my walls to leak onto my floor it was a pain in the friggin ass.

Let them walk on you once and they will do it again and again. From my experience people that rent out houses are some of the cheapest mofo's out there. They never want to fix shit and when they do they want to fix it as cheap as possible. They come in my store everyday and want a deal on everything, they buy the shit lumber and the fucked up trim anything to save them a penny with no regard to quality. I understand that alot of people who get these houses dont take the best care of them but when you move in a a shit hole why would you.

the guy that owns the rent house across the street from me got the house really cheap. around 60k, and put 20k in repairs and when he redid all of the cabinets he built them out of real wood and not that cheap partical board or prefab crap. and when the last tenents moved out all he had to do was replace the carpet and repaint the walls. oh and the old renter broke a window and replaced it with 1/8" plexiglass oso he had that to fix but that was it.

there are some good landlords out there that know what they are doing but they are far and few between.

Edited by SOUNDFX

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg