Might depend on where you enter usa. If you enter the tunnel/bridge to Michigan they used to not ask for anything but you will need a passport now.

buffalo and we got all that good shit. all the papers we need passports and wat not im just not tryin to go to the boarder and them be like we wont allow you guys to pass you know would be some bo shyit

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

my girlfriend and i were thinking of doin a road trip to FL this spring break.. it may just be cancelled due to the boarder rules anyone know if we can get over with out some one thats 18. i tried searching but i cant find anything

good luck getting a hotel.... And most hotels want a CASH deposit if you are under a certain age during spring break.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

last year when i was 17 i got in with family friends.. with id birth certificate a legal guardian. A notorized note and insurance.. o and passport so do that NOW it takes a while

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

good luck getting a hotel.... And most hotels want a CASH deposit if you are under a certain age during spring break.

aha daddioos got that covered he travels alot with business so hes got like 30 free days

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

your dad has that covered but you wont be able to use them unless he signs for the room. in person. at the desk. You will still need a deposit up front more than likely and I know most hotels wont even rent to someone under 21 let alone 18.,

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

While we're on the topic, anyone know what papers/info you need to have to go from state to state while under the age of 18 with no one above the age of 18? Me n some friends were thinkin of goin to cali for summer :)
jsut remember if you get pulled over you could be harrassed because your out of state dl does not mean your valid here. but state crossings are not an issue. no produce no animals. and if you are scared therre are detours around the state inspections.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

your dad has that covered but you wont be able to use them unless he signs for the room. in person. at the desk. You will still need a deposit up front more than likely and I know most hotels wont even rent to someone under 21 let alone 18.,

IDK how it is where your at but here in Cali I've gotten a nice hotel room and I was 18

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical