XS Power

What should I do for running 3000 rms. I plan on getting a 260 amp alternator but what should I do for batteries. I was told a nice one in the front and one to do 70 AH or up in the back. What do you guys think

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

The alternator is a good start, big III obviously and a run or two of 0 gauge. I'd say deep cycle in the rear tbqh... Also I hope you're not running the type R's on that 3000RMS X_X also pm me if you're interested in selling those type r's when you upgrade.

The alternator is a good start, big III obviously and a run or two of 0 gauge. I'd say deep cycle in the rear tbqh... Also I hope you're not running the type R's on that 3000RMS X_X also pm me if you're interested in selling those type r's when you upgrade.

No I would never run the 3000 on the R's actually I'm going to get 1 DC Level 4 XL and run an AudioPipe 3000d at 2 ohms so it will have 2000 rms then when I add a second 18 I am going to run it at 1 ohm so they will both be getting 1500 rms a piece but I want to make sure I will have great electrical. And okay I will sell the Type R's but it might be awhile

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

lol

ive ran a single type r 10 on 1500 rms with no problems also had another pair on 2000rms took it fine would have used more power but could only wire for 4 ohm or 1 and amp wasnt 1 ohm stable

someone really needs to email all the sites that sell audiopipe and have hten fix the power ratings there as followed

2000rmsx1 @ 4 ohm ( bridged)

3000rmsx1 @2 ohm (bridged)

500x2 @ 4 ohm ( non briged)

1000X2 @2 ohm ( non bridged)

1500x2 @1 ohm ( non bridged

if you have proper elctrical you may be able to run it at 1 ohm bridged some can do it some cant i know my amps can run 1 ohm bridged if i keep voltage up

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

What should I do for running 3000 rms. I plan on getting a 260 amp alternator but what should I do for batteries. I was told a nice one in the front and one to do 70 AH or up in the back. What do you guys think

AH has nothing to do with your requirement in a battery for audio uses. AH is a test at low amp draw for an extended period of time. Audio needs instantaneous power.

Depends on what application you are running the batteries in. You would probably want to use a OEM replacement battery upfront and then you could put anything in the back.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

AH has nothing to do with your requirement in a battery for audio uses. AH is a test at low amp draw for an extended period of time. Audio needs instantaneous power.

Depends on what application you are running the batteries in. You would probably want to use a OEM replacement battery upfront and then you could put anything in the back.

I was about to make that same comment on AH.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques