Nice, a large hole in my back window

I swear everytime I'm about to start building, somebody has to do something to my car to fuck it up. Got off work last night and saw a nice hole in my driver's side back door window. Tint was holding everything together. I mean WTF. It's the middle of winter. Even though it's been warm out I don't know if I just see a random person going distinctly for my car like that. Shit stinks to me. Luckily we have lot's of cameras in the parking lots at work and I beleive I was in view of at least one, if not two of them. Waiting for cops and work to get back to me on it.

Sucks having to get it replaced and then get it tinted again. My car is pretty well known so maybe they were going to go for my shit, even though it's all been out since October. Alarm could of scared them off. I have the Viper 791XV. The remote did go off, but I was listening to music at work and didn't hear it go off.

This almost makes me hesitant to start my build now.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

I swear everytime I'm about to start building, somebody has to do something to my car to fuck it up. Got off work last night and saw a nice hole in my driver's side back door window. Tint was holding everything together. I mean WTF. It's the middle of winter. Even though it's been warm out I don't know if I just see a random person going distinctly for my car like that. Shit stinks to me. Luckily we have lot's of cameras in the parking lots at work and I beleive I was in view of at least one, if not two of them. Waiting for cops and work to get back to me on it.

Sucks having to get it replaced and then get it tinted again. My car is pretty well known so maybe they were going to go for my shit, even though it's all been out since October. Alarm could of scared them off. I have the Viper 791XV. The remote did go off, but I was listening to music at work and didn't hear it go off.

This almost makes me hesitant to start my build now.

thats just the risk that is out there and we all know it and take that risk. sorry for your window though, sucks .

my alarm i just got goes up atleast 1 or 2 times a day during school (university of south alabama) and im sure its from door dings or book bags hitting it. just shows you how pep just dont give a shiz about your stuff.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

HATER Alert! Sry to hear, nobody has messed with my shit since HS (5yrs ago). Hopefully not any time soon either, hopefully you get that window fixed and tinted, Atleast it was the winshield or the Back window, den that would be $$$$ to fix. GL

Hopefully the camera's are on your side and got a real good view of the perpetrator. I say wait for a while on the new build but that's just me. And be careful to who you show or tell about your new build when you do it. Good thing you have a 2way I'd never get a car without having one. Oh and I'd use security screw when you do your new build also just in case they do get in next time.

th_140x100square.jpg

Damn dude thats F'd up bro sorry to hear that about your ride hopefully the cameras picked up on the mischief is there was some goin on.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Sorry to hear that, atleast they didn't get your stuff.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS

Rockford Fosgate headunit

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5"

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6

2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4"

Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz

Hifonics Brutus 1200

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Alpine 4 channel

Optima Red Top

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps

• 4 weeks later...

Well, here's a bit of an update. Cops called me a couple times since the incident. They gave me a name "Wes Sweeney". Asked if I knew this guy etc... The cameras on my work building were unable to get the plate number. However it's a large tinted black Dodge truck.

Onto Wes Sweeney. Never heard the name before the cops mentioned it. Did some searching online and he just happened to turn up on MySpace. 17 y/o kid from just out of town in the city I live. A guy I go to school with lives in the same town, so I'll do some enquiring about this kid to him. Also, just putting his name into Google, a review of some product(s) from a car audio shop in town by him turned up. Coincidence?

I'm going to be cool on this for awihle tell I gather some more information, but damn this is a good lead. I'm not going to retaliate or physically harm this kid if he did do it, but something will be done.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

You're a bigger man than me. When my stuff got stolen and I heard about it, they got physical harm done to them.

Sorry to hear somebody busted into your shit trying to steal stuff. It's an even shittier feeling when they actually get stuff :( At least he didn't get anything

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz