It has a recently rebuilt Z24 4 cylinder engine, 5 speed transmission. It's fully airbagged all the way around with dominator bags on the rear and passenger side. The drivers side has a Slam Specialties RE-7 bag because one blew and that one was a spare at the shop. It's got a Viair 380 compressor with 5 gallon tank, 3/8 inch air lines, Blitzluft valves, custom back half frame w/ 4-link. The dash is a fiberglass 59 Chevy Biscayne replica cut to fit the Nissan. The shifter is 3 feet of wrought iron with a dummy grenade mounted on top. It's also got 165Db train horns. It's got a lexan windshield with a 4 inch chop and the windows are capped off and welded shut. It's a full time roadster with no top. The whole bed is sealed and welded around the tailgate, but does have a removable flush mount tonneau cover. Here's some pics....lemme know what you think.

download.jpg

download7.jpg

download2.jpg

download1.jpg

nisan22.jpg

nissan15.jpg

nissan16.jpg

nissan17.jpg

nissan19.jpg

nissan20.jpg

nissan21.jpg

nissan7.jpg

Edited by Pokey

I like the addition of the 60's impala dash. What's the future plans for it?

Edited by 79 cutty

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I'm actually selling it, haha. I had a jeep, sold it and took a bike as a partial trade, then traded the bike for a bagged Blazer, then traded the Blazer for this. I'm going to school full time now, so I need the extra money. It's def a lil rough around the edges, but anyone can tell it's not finished.

• 2 weeks later...