**LOOK** Collection of computers I built/modified

I havnt even got a single pic of mine, but I did not build mine just collaborated few ideas on few parts and last week cleaned up a big of wiring but it was a 15 minute job lol.

intel i5 750

Gskil ripjaws 4 gb dd3@ 668 mhz (stock timings)

ati radeon 5770 (1st gen)

Azza helios 910

Gigabyte UD3 (forget the first few letters, im sorry!)

Maybe you can help me, I have 2x2 gb sticks of ram and it only notices 3.5 and uses that, Ive looked countless times in my bios but im not sure what it may be called, looking for the"memory remap" option.

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

What os are you using? Right now my xp 32 bit laptop only recognizes 3 of mine... seems like 3.5 might have been what my desktop saw when I was using the 32 bit version of 7 though... You would need to have the 64 bit version of whatever os you are using to make use of the rest of your ram if you aren't already.

Even though a 32-bit OS can only see something like 3.5GB of memory, the other .5GB is still used for background processes. Just FYI

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

19948_1114822330004_1810336417_228660_4079700_n.jpg

Just some random stuff i threw together in a cheap raidmax case, had to paint the inside, i didn't like the bare metal.

uh, specs are

Phenom II 965 BE @ 3.4, Stock cooler for now. i did clean off the stock paste and use Artic silver.

4 GB @ 1600

Radeon 4830, i only play street fighter 4, i don't really need anything better.

750 raidmax psu.

128 gb SSD < love this thing

and a 320 gb Western Digital.

Edit : I almost forgot, os is Windows 7 64 bit

Edited by razor5070
razor5070.png

Even though a 32-bit OS can only see something like 3.5GB of memory, the other .5GB is still used for background processes. Just FYI

I know about 32 bit only being able to "use" but I have 64 bit lol, and it only sees the 3.5 gb

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

I know about 32 bit only being able to "use" but I have 64 bit lol, and it only sees the 3.5 gb

Evan though you have a dedicated graphics card, did you disable the on board graphics chip?

It could very well be using that extra 512 mb, defanitly gigabyte boards.

razor5070.png

man i wish i knew ow to do all this computer stuff like you guys. i want to speed up my laptop some kind of way so its back superfast like when i first got it (dell inspiron 1526) but im scared to crack this thing open and mess up something, idk. maybe one day ill have an awesome computer that i cant keep up with. but so far mines cant keep up with me

1999 Altima 5spd

HU: Alpine CDA-9887

Frnts: CDT audio 6.5 Components

Rears: Alpine Type R 6.5 Components

Speaker Amp: DAT HR4125

Subs: 2 AQ HDC3 15's coming soon

Sub Amps:(2)US MD2D

Wiring: Stinger

8_RedDevillogo.pngalpine_logo.jpg

I like them, especially the top red one... just the other day I seen this picture of a Doom theme... Holy %$#^ I was speechless

I had to look and find the picture

1_6.jpg

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Wait so you're a technical engineer? So this topic has NOTHING to do with your professional... why would you say it does? Technical Engineering is wayyy harder than PC assembly, I was modding/assembling PC's like this when I was 15...

Not only that but a mac at that?!?! you should be ashamed of yourself gimme a minute I'll upload some of my mod jobs which is REAL modding not just painting the case lol.

oh and EWWWW on the antec 1200

Edited by jbinn